News Ivan Maric is a Boss!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 7, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
This is the official thread that is dedicated to now favourite RFC Player, Ivan Maric. He is a boss and we must post photo's of him being a ****ing baus!!!!!!

173500-ivan-maric.jpg

Re: Ivan Maric is a ****ing Boss!!!

maric-mullet.jpg

Wow! Searching for "Ivan Maric" in Google images reveals some damn hot pics! Is there anything this man cannot do? :thumbsu:

Will be sitting next to him tonight at the Player Sponsor dinner.

I am nervous. I hope he doesn't stab me in the neck with an icepick or some such

Will be sitting next to him tonight at the Player Sponsor dinner.

I am nervous. I hope he doesn't stab me in the neck with an icepick or some such

Maric doesn't need an icepick to stab someone - just a limp piece of celery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta admit, I had a bit of a chuckle when you guys brought him over from the Cows, but jesus. The guy has been playing like an absolute star this year. I was pretty dirty at our ruck division for getting smashed by a guy who could hardly get a game at Adelaide, but looking mow it's hard to blame them.

Maric giving first use to a midfield of your quality for years to come is a pretty pants wettingly terrifying thought.

I love him. Very very happy for him and the Tiges.

He's just one of those guys you love to see succeed. He gives so much.

Gotta admit, I had a bit of a chuckle when you guys brought him over from the Cows, but jesus. The guy has been playing like an absolute star this year. I was pretty dirty at our ruck division for getting smashed by a guy who could hardly get a game at Adelaide, but looking mow it's hard to blame them.

Maric giving first use to a midfield of your quality for years to come is a pretty pants wettingly terrifying thought.

In Dimma we trust.

Amen.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, on the way the Big fella is going, will go close to pipping the Cotch for the brownlow..laugh you might but these two have been burning it up for 9 rounds..;)

It has been great to see Ivan doing well on a consistent basis. Played a fantastic game today! Its good to see a former club favourite feeling the love at his ne club.

Love this from Redcap on the Adelaide board when the mullet was traded.

Re: Ivan Maric - Thank you and best of luck

All the Best, to the bigfella Ivan. You always played wth great aggresion and absolute commitment.
To all the Richmond fans out there sayin this bloke is no better than Graham you are clearly mistaken. Ivan will become the heart and soul of Richmond very quickly, a favourite amongst players and fans.

All the best Bigfella, and thanks!

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back