Modern Day Event Ivan Milat... Backpacker murders

Remove this Banner Ad

Those that survived have never mentioned a second person? Surely the DNA and other evidence at the crime scene does require further investigations though.

Those that survived are only the pommy guy, and the girls he raped when younger. The latter was before the Belangalo days, the former was during. Granted, the former doesn't fit the profile of folie a deux but that's unlikely how it was with Ivan, it's likely he was the dominant partner in the partnership, if there was one, and that being the case the dominant one will often kill without the more passive one present.

I found the post by ausprofiler on the previous page very interesting, and his theory fits the circumstances very well.

A cancer ridden Milat has been transferred in to intensive care. Only a matter of time now.
Hopefully he will have the guts to give closure to the families of any other of his victims.

A cancer ridden Milat has been transferred in to intensive care. Only a matter of time now.
Hopefully he will have the guts to give closure to the families of any other of his victims.
No he won't. He doesn't give a s**t about his victims or their famiies. Everything is about Ivan.

Will he get a statue next to ned kelly in some museum?
Ned did what he did because he believed in something - injustice at the hands of the Police and the banks, the treatment of the Irish in Victoria among others.
In contrast, Milat was a sh*tstain of a human being.

New two parter coming on Milat where Xanthe Mallett and Tim Watson-Munro name who they believe to be the rest of Milat's victims. Some around the Newcastle region and south Queensland I think.

No date yet for when it comes out that I can see.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back