The Law Ivan Milat dead at 74

Remove this Banner Ad

If we're going to pay for his funeral any chance l can we embalm him and put him on display in a glass box? Main gate to Belanglo Forest would be pretty cool.

it's disturbing to think of how many other unsolved murders and disappearances this monster was responsible for. Have to feel sorry for the hard working NSW police officers and detectives who spent many months, if not years trying to get Milat to confess his other evil deeds, so those families can get some closure, but the prick never gave anything else away.

Still very hard to comprend the total lack of soul and remorse of this monster.

You would like to think that (even if you are not religious, I am agnostic myself) that now somewhere for all eternity, he will finally get the punishment and torture he richly deserves.
As with Samuel little in the US they don't like talking about the killing, they have no remorse generally

The thing is, investigators admit that they know whoever did this was a mliat or in thier inner circle. But they can't be sure as to who.

Most believe that is was two or More involved. As evidence of how badly Ivan sucked at grabbing hitchhikers on his own.

Noone is sure they got the right man, all they got was enough evidence to for a headline. And the tourist industry breathed a massive sigh of relief
Milat had up to 29 murders. According to police. Where ever he went people went missing and never seen again.

This bastard should have been executed. Just millions of wasted tax payers money looking after this piece of garbage. Pity he did not die a long time ago. I hope he suffered.

I have been mulling over ways in which to solve additional murder charges relating to Ivan Milat, I mean, what was offered to him, if anything, to disclose other murders or locations of other bodies? It might be unpopular but I would support some form of bonus, reward, payment, immunity for information.

I’m not sure how to word it or frame it but I hate the fact, there are so many missing people cases and little avenues for finding these people,

A high profile case was in the media in the last year, a young man went missing in 2007, his older boyfriend was suspected of being involved but police couldn’t prosecute, in 2018 police provided him with immunity and he took them to the body.

I’m not saying to release violent offenders but I’d like to think we could do something. Anyone have any thoughts?

I have been mulling over ways in which to solve additional murder charges relating to Ivan Milat, I mean, what was offered to him, if anything, to disclose other murders or locations of other bodies? It might be unpopular but I would support some form of bonus, reward, payment, immunity for information.

I’m not sure how to word it or frame it but I hate the fact, there are so many missing people cases and little avenues for finding these people,

A high profile case was in the media in the last year, a young man went missing in 2007, his older boyfriend was suspected of being involved but police couldn’t prosecute, in 2018 police provided him with immunity and he took them to the body.

I’m not saying to release violent offenders but I’d like to think we could do something. Anyone have any thoughts?
A path we should not even consider. Just remember the likes of Milat would never be rehabilitated. Let out he continues his ways = more murders.
Same as that Rapist Bayley a piece of human excrement. These types should be executed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back