Ivan Soldo v Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello so you clearly weren’t around for all the obsessed Richmond and Hawk fans regarding Ablett or basically anything Geelong related?

It’s quite pathetic the carry on from your mob, hawks I understand the rivalry but you lot have a real chip on your shoulder. This will be recognised in round 12 by what will be obscene amounts of booing/sooking when we play you.
I look forward to that but for now enjoy the Soldo suspension as most of your fans thought elbows of any type are reportable until now. Hypocrites!

Haha the booing will mostly be because you blokes get so worked up over it, the tantrums because you got booed at your home final were hilarious.
Its nothing to do with chips on shoulders just it's hilarious to listen to you whine about it

An elbow is an elbow, Ablett wasn’t making any attempt at all to get the ball so I don’t see how that’s any way to argue whether it’s careless or intentional.

Ablett was attempting an in-play block.

You simply can't compare the 2.

Haha the booing will mostly be because you blokes get so worked up over it, the tantrums because you got booed at your home final were hilarious.
Its nothing to do with chips on shoulders just it's hilarious to listen to you whine about it

Lol oh noooo don’t boo........
The Ablett booing has been bloody hilarious this year as he dominates and we win.
Hawks, dons and Roos fans haven’t looked stupid at all.
I said I look forward to it and go ahead.
Very cute of you to think that booing worries anyone of significance.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hang on a minute, we have to argue in way that people with no clue would understand so we can overturn the decision. They should know already, it’s their job to know, it’s their job to make the correct call after a call that was not correct, they had a chance to fix it. I don’t blame our defence, it’s obvious for all to see except the experts who’s job it is to see through this. So to me it’s the People who judged this that should step down and let someone with a clue to make judgments. We need a three man panel of players who understand impact and the self preservation that come with playing AFL football. Clumsy it was, fine should’ve been given. Full stop.

Lol oh noooo don’t boo........
The Ablett booing has been bloody hilarious this year as he dominates and we win.
Hawks, dons and Roos fans haven’t looked stupid at all.
I said I look forward to it and go ahead.
Very cute of you to think that booing worries anyone of significance.

You are correct, I don't think Geelong fans are significant at all, but I know it worried a lot of you. And that's why it's hilarious, here you are 2 years later still talking about us booing, yet you reckon we are the obsessed ones

You are correct, I don't think Geelong fans are significant at all, but I know it worried a lot of you. And that's why it's hilarious, here you are 2 years later still talking about us booing, yet you reckon we are the obsessed ones

Excuse me whilst I go back and check what I said in this thread about booing in 2017.
......oh there it is.......nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back