Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 24, 2004
The Dom
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
HŠK Zrinjski Mostar
In every game we have won this year we have kicked a hundred points or more,this is the exact reason why the cats are so powerful because they take teams down with scoreboard pressure.If we can recruit a quality CHF next year that kicks consistent goals we'll be in the mix for finals action.

Dec 18, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
The progression of reiwoldt, morton, connors and hughes. Plus the addition of Collard is enough to get excited about. But one more young key forward will be nice to have on the list :cool:

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
We are the fifth highest scoring side... with out a recognized forward. Ok Richo kicked 50 odd goals but was played up the ground more.

Why you might ask? because of the improvement in our midfield.

Danny Archer

Senior List
Suspended
Aug 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle Football
In every game we have won this year we have kicked a hundred points or more,this is the exact reason why the cats are so powerful because they take teams down with scoreboard pressure.If we can recruit a quality CHF next year that kicks consistent goals we'll be in the mix for finals action.

So what you are saying is, to win, you need to kick more points than the opposition?

Genius. :eek:

kainokaino

Club Legend
May 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
I cant wait till collard and gourdis get another preseason under there belt.

Mark my words, if these two can stop having off field problems, there gonna be special.

Danny Archer

Senior List
Suspended
Aug 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle Football
We don't need trolls like you here so take a hike bozo.

Really good points you make in this thread.

As I said before, utter genius.

Scoring more than your opponent is the key? Wow, who would have thought?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danny Archer

Senior List
Suspended
Aug 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle Football
That when we generally kick a hundred points or more we win.Scoreboard pressure is what I'm talking about.

So the more points you score the greater your chance of winning eh?

More genius, you are truly inspirational.

Who would have thought, the more you score the more chance you have to win, thats almost as brilliant as your "if we score more than the opposition we will win" philosophy.

Genius.

kainokaino

Club Legend
May 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
So it's not the winning formula oh wise one?

What were you implying in the op then?

He is saying that every time we have scored over 100 points, we have won the game.

THE REASON HE SAID WE NEED A KEY FOWARD.
Our leading goal kicker is richo even though hes spent most the year on the wing.

Add a key forward who can kick 50+ goals a year, and Richmond are looking like doing some damage next year...

Now piss off back to your own board and discuss how fu**ed your club is going to be over the next 5 years:thumbsu:

Danny Archer

Senior List
Suspended
Aug 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle Football
He is saying that every time we have scored over 100 points, we have won the game.

Our leading goal kicker is richo even though hes spent most the year on the wing.

Add a key forward who can kick 50+ goals a year, and Richmond are looking like doing some damage next year...

Now piss off back to your own board and discuss how fu**ed your club is going to be over the next 5 years:thumbsu:

So you also subscribe to this scoring more equals a greater chance of winning theory.

I think you lot are truly onto something.

Croat tiger

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 24, 2004
The Dom
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
HŠK Zrinjski Mostar
So the more points you score the greater your chance of winning eh?

More genius, you are truly inspirational.

Who would have thought, the more you score the more chance you have to win, thats almost as brilliant as your "if we score more than the opposition we will win" philosophy.

Genius.

Go back to flog central trumpy they deserve the likes of you.

Croat tiger

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 24, 2004
The Dom
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
HŠK Zrinjski Mostar

Don't worry about this bloke he's a total douche from bay 13.

Danny Archer

Senior List
Suspended
Aug 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle Football
Don't worry about this bloke he's a total douche from bay 13.

And who are you, I've been told that you were blasted off TLC when it existed because you were an uber flog, and then you were also handed, or so I am told, the biggest flog award on bay 13?

I'll stop posting now because your mod doesnt like light hearted banter.

Croat tiger

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 24, 2004
The Dom
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
HŠK Zrinjski Mostar
And who are you, I've been told that you were blasted off TLC when it existed because you were an uber flog, and then you were also handed, or so I am told, the biggest flog award on bay 13?

I'll stop posting now because your mod doesnt like light hearted banter.

I'm not the one that got a permanent ban from BF am I?,please get lost troll.

Danny Archer

Senior List
Suspended
Aug 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle Football
I'm not the one that got a permanent ban from BF am I?,please get lost troll.

Im not sure what you are talking about, but thanks for the enlightening thread.

Maybe I'll take your OP and ask the mainboard if they believe in the "scoring more increases your chances of winning" theory.

Croat tiger

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 24, 2004
The Dom
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
HŠK Zrinjski Mostar
Im not sure what you are talking about, but thanks for the enlightening thread.

Maybe I'll take your OP and ask the mainboard if they believe in the "scoring more increases your chances of winning" theory.

Just keep telling yourself that trump.

Traces of Nuts

Team Captain
Nov 25, 2005
Lesbos
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I'm with our West Coast friend on this one.

Kicking 100 pts+ giving you a better chance of winning aint exactly an earth shattering revelation.

Another good idea, which I just thought of now, is to hold your opposition to scores <100 (or, better still, 41 like we did yesterday).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back