I've just about had jack of it

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
I'm sick of you flogs under appreciating Jack Watts and the community of like minded Jacks. I've just about had Jack of the continued lack of respect for the name Jack.

In honour of the Jack's of all trades of the AFL I have built the ultimate supercoach side. Comprised of only Jack's or Jack related names, I present to you all, the Official* Bay 13 Supercoach Representative Squad "JackJackJackie".

DEFENCE

Screenshot_20170305-085716.jpg

Probably the weakest line in the squad, there really is a dearth of Jack's available in Defence. Jack Martin is due to explode whilst Jackson Thurlow could prove to be an inspired choice coming back from injury.

Injury concerns around Jack Frost and the general spudness of GWS reserves player Kristian Jaksch are worrying me, also who the * is Jack Maibum and what weird fetish does he have?

MIDFIELD

Screenshot_20170305-085659.jpg

Arguably the strongest line of the side, there is a real St Kilda flavour to the midfield. Salary cap constraints mean Jack Ziebell & Jack Crisp miss out but this is more then compensated for by the inclusion of contested beasts Jack Steven and Jack Viney.

The Jack brothers from Sydney appear to be a formidable duo moving forward and lookout for Jack Steele to have a breakout year.

RUCK

Screenshot_20170305-085641.jpg

Jackson Trengove has the ability to go large playing defence/2nd ruck whilst Majak Daw should have a best 22 spot sewn up this year at Lol Norf. Jack Fitzpatrick still a bit of an unknown at this stage. Would have been nice to have had a Jack Goldstein available to be honest.

FORWARD

Screenshot_20170305-085626.jpg

Up there with the midfield in terms of quality it was a real battle to get the right mix. Western Bulldogs duo Jack Macrae & Jack Redpath missed out due salary cap and injury concerns respectively. Jack Gunston is a real pillar of consistency and is in the top 3 supercoach forwards for total points over the last 3 years. Jack Riewoldt can go large when he kicks a bag whilst Jack Darling takes a lot of contested marks in the home and away season only.

The St Kilda trio of Jack Sinclair, Jack Lonie and Jack Billings look primed to take the competition by storm but by far the highlight is our fearless leader, set and forget captain Jack Watts who should be a lock for everyone's actual squads.

There you have it flogs & flogettes, the Official* Bay 13 Supercoach Representative Squad, JackJackJackie. We have 80k left in the bank too.

*Not currently recognized as official by Chief

Last edited:

I'm sick of you flogs under appreciating JackWatts and his fellow Jacks. I've just about had jack of the continued lack of respect for the name Jack.

In honour of the Jack's of all trades in the AFL I have built the ultimate supercoach side. Comprised of only Jack's or Jack relatrd names, I present to you all, the Official* Bay 13 Supercoach Representatives Squad "JackJackJackie".

DEFENCE

View attachment 342521

Probably the weakest line in the squad, there really is a dearth of Jack's available in the backline. Jack Martin is due to explode whilst Jackson Thurlow could prove to be an inspired choice coming back from injury. Who the **** is
Jack Maibum?

MIDFIELD

View attachment 342522

Arguably the strongest line of the side, there is a real St Kilda flavour to the midfield. Salary cap constraints mean Jack Ziebell & Jack Crisp miss out but this is more then compensated for by the inclusion of contested beasts Jack Steven and Jack Viney. The Jack brothers from Sydney look a formidable duo moving forward and lookout for Jack Steele to have a breakout year.

RUCK

View attachment 342525

Jackson Trengove has the ability to go large playing defence and 2nd ruck whilst Majak should have a best 22 spot sewn up this year at Lol Norf. Jack Fitzpatrick still a bit of an unknown at this stage. Would have been nice to have had a Jack Goldstein available to be honest.

FORWARD

View attachment 342527

Up there with the midfield in terms of quality it was a real battle to get the right mix. Western Bulldogs duo Jack Macrae & Jack Redpath missed out due salary cap and injury concerns respectively. Jack Gunston is a real pillar of consistency and is in the top 3 supercoach forwards for total points over the last 3 years. Jack Riewoldt can go large when he kicks a bag whilst Jack Darling takes a lot of contested marks in the home and away season only. The St Kilda trio of Jack Sinclair, Jack Lonie and Jack Billings look primed to take the competition by storm but by far the highlight is our fearless leader, set and forget captain Jack Watts.

There you have it flogs & flogettes, the Official* Bay 13 Supercoach Representative Squad, JackJackJackie.

*Not currently recognized as official by Chief

Quality post but wouldn't bother reading again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bugger the rest of you, I'm alright thanks Jack.

I'm sick of you flogs under appreciating Jack Watts and the community of like minded Jacks. I've just about had Jack of the continued lack of respect for the name Jack.
Jackson Trengove has the ability to go large playing defence/2nd ruck whilst Majak Daw should have a best 22 spot sewn up this year at Lol Norf. Jack Fitzpatrick still a bit of an unknown at this stage. Would have been nice to have had a Jack Goldstein available to be honest.
No need to crow on about it :smiley:

"Jackdaw's are the smallest member of the crow family, which also includes raven, carrion crow and jay."

You could just about make a whole team out of all the Jacks we have at the Saints.

Jack Steven, Jack Newnes, Jack Billings, Jack Steele, Jack Lonie, Jack Sinclair.

We also have a Jake, a Jade, a Jason, 2 Joshs, a Jimmy and a Jarryn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back