R0GUE

Big Footy nobody
Jan 2, 2017
Chillin' at the Baysie
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Pok Ta Pok Assassins
I can't wait to start searching the stands for irresponsible customers who are swearing, cheering too loudly, abusing the best blokes in the world (umpires) or even if you just look at me in a foul way.
You have been warned.
If you're going to be a campaigner, STAY HOME FLOGS.
Remember, I have the power and you are at my mercy, of which there will be none.

Gil likes this.

I can't wait to start searching the stands for irresponsible customers who are swearing, cheering too loudly, abusing the best blokes in the world (umpires) or even if you just look at me in a foul way.
You have been warned.
If you're going to be a campaigner, STAY HOME FLOGS.
Remember, I have the power and you are at my mercy, of which there will be none.

Gil likes this.
Have u just arrived from overseas??

I would suggest maybe crack a few jokes, handball a footy to yourself, smile a lot and drop a few cheeky comments like ," it's fukin cold innit?" and 'tuck yourself in boundary umpire!'
Also you could do the old drop ya dacks, but have emergency dacks underneath, the people find that hilarious and it's a good circuit breaker.

I’ve been working part time as a behavioural consultant for the AFL for a month now. I advise the rank and file officers who to pick on.

I’ve told them. Look for Richmunt and whorforn flogs. If they shout, mash them. If they look agitated, mash them. If they introduce them self as Bosk, mash them. If they wear yellow at all in fact, mash them.

Be warned Tuggers and whorks. We’re going to mash you.

BAO is delicious, I’ll eventually eat every campaignering one of them.

Swear as loud and proud as you want flogs, I got this!👍

Poor fella snorted some of my chloroform

Darren Jarmen Impey nails it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back