Roast I've lost my faith in Chris Davies

EskimoPAFC

The Comebacks & Family Man
Dec 17, 2017
Success without Premierships
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Chris Davies on the Duursma trade "we also felt that we had a responsibility to Duurs (Xavier Duursma) to get him where he wanted to go and he leaves our club having done his best and we're appreciative of that".
What a lying piece of poo.
george costanza comedy GIF

Here Chris, Boti Nagy states simply what a coach should do. It's not rocket science.

Fans may have witnessed Bruton actually coaching for the first time. For their sake, hopefully there will be more of it. Coaches aren't supposed to be loved by every player or super-popular.

At the pro levels, they are expected to orchestrate victories, not be everybody's best pal.

Boti Nagy | Yes, that's the way to win a game

Chris Davies on the Duursma trade "we also felt that we had a responsibility to Duurs (Xavier Duursma) to get him where he wanted to go and he leaves our club having done his best and we're appreciative of that".
What a lying piece of poo.
There are no losers at Port Adelaide when there is no expectation of winning.

PowerLil

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 8, 2012
Western Suburbs
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Chris Davies made mention tonight that Lauren Armell is enjoying some family time but just today had an hour and a half conversation about the AFLW side for next season "in between breast feeds". What on earth does that have anything to do with anything you sexist pig? And for the record, women don't become mute whilst breastfeeding.

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Chris Davies made mention tonight that Lauren Armell is enjoying some family time but just today had an hour and a half conversation about the AFLW side for next season "in between breast feeds". What on earth does that have anything to do with anything you sexist pig? And for the record, women don't become mute whilst breastfeeding you piece of sh*t.
Oh F me are we in the 70's

Harlott

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
His wiki page portrays him as someone with the Midas touch wherever he’s been an administrator. Something must be hindering him since he’s been with us.
I didn’t mind listening to him until a few years ago. Now, like a few others, I see him as someone who just tries to explain in new creative ways that we’re not far off and to hang in there. And like a few others , I find him annoying.
At his least successful stint, he’s stayed the longest..

EskimoPAFC

The Comebacks & Family Man
Dec 17, 2017
Success without Premierships
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
His wiki page portrays him as someone with the Midas touch wherever he’s been an administrator. Something must be hindering him since he’s been with us.
I didn’t mind listening to him until a few years ago. Now, like a few others, I see him as someone who just tries to explain in new creative ways that we’re not far off and to hang in there. And like a few others , I find him annoying.
capi_485f1aa6499696f303f5c1f0bdf01468_56b95b18247eed5c69383e083643fa2d_30118485755.jpeg

Smells like RompingWins-type situation.

Back