CrowBloke

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide/ Team BARTY!
This is the third time I've posted this (pic below) tonight:
I like the guy. But if tonight’s game continues the way it his lazy players, not tackling, simply insipid performance. He needs to be gone Monday there’s no coming back from this. No point mucking around. Going to be a bit of competition in the coaching market.
images.jpg

We won the game. Sitting 6-5 in 7th spot.
Pyke's move of Gibbs onto Oliver was pivotal, pro-active.
Please tell me you were being sarcastic ...?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CrowBloke

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide/ Team BARTY!
The game changed completely in the second half, we stopped most of their run and carry. Gibbs to Oliver was a masterstroke. As was moving Tex outside 50 to leave Jenkins at FF.
Pyke can coach.
So, was premature post-ulation? :)

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
I don't agree with the premise of this thread
Thread was made when emotions were high. Probably influenced by alcohol or drugs, maybe both. However, there is some rational issues driving it.

That Coaching and playing group is under alot of pressure. What is driving that, we can only summise. Both need to lighten up.

Pyke used Gibbs in the second half, like Carlton did. You can take the boy out of Carlton , but not the Carlton out of the boy.

Wasn't a master stroke but a maturity of the relationship between player and coach. There seems to be a issue with jenkins as well. Possibly Fogarty. Laird not the same player he was. Nor Betts. Talia never played this badly ever. Harfigan was a good defender.

Players going backwards, coaches are suppose to build players.

If we picked jenkins last week, we would be 4 points ahead of West Coast, not 4 points behind. This could cost us finals. Or worse, a top 4 spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MRB37

Brownlow Medallist
May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
If we picked jenkins last week, we would be 4 points ahead of West Coast, not 4 points behind. This could cost us finals. Or worse, a top 4 spot.
Yea, nah. We got 33 points up and collectively shit the bed. His selection wouldn't have made a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom