Roast I've lost my faith in Don Pyke

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the third time I've posted this (pic below) tonight:
I like the guy. But if tonight’s game continues the way it his lazy players, not tackling, simply insipid performance. He needs to be gone Monday there’s no coming back from this. No point mucking around. Going to be a bit of competition in the coaching market.
images.jpg
We won the game. Sitting 6-5 in 7th spot.
Pyke's move of Gibbs onto Oliver was pivotal, pro-active.
Please tell me you were being sarcastic ...?

I don't agree with the premise of this thread

Thread was made when emotions were high. Probably influenced by alcohol or drugs, maybe both. However, there is some rational issues driving it.

That Coaching and playing group is under alot of pressure. What is driving that, we can only summise. Both need to lighten up.

Pyke used Gibbs in the second half, like Carlton did. You can take the boy out of Carlton , but not the Carlton out of the boy.

Wasn't a master stroke but a maturity of the relationship between player and coach. There seems to be a issue with jenkins as well. Possibly Fogarty. Laird not the same player he was. Nor Betts. Talia never played this badly ever. Harfigan was a good defender.

Players going backwards, coaches are suppose to build players.

If we picked jenkins last week, we would be 4 points ahead of West Coast, not 4 points behind. This could cost us finals. Or worse, a top 4 spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back