Scape Goat I've lost my faith in Ken Hinkley Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol wasn't he super gaunt the other year because he was doing hefty marathon training?

I read that first as "heavy masturbation training".

When did I said I lost faith in him cos he put on weight?

Edit.... Ah now I get it. Cos my post was moved from quoting a video in the preseason thread, to this one about Ken.

How is this more relevant in in this thread than that one?
I was a bit puzzled about your post in this thread. Seemed like a bit of a random print-out - now I understand.:)

When did I said I lost faith in him cos he put on weight?

Edit.... Ah now I get it. Cos my post was moved from quoting a video in the preseason thread, to this one about Ken.

How is this more relevant in in this thread than that one?
Pretty sure it was from the Kane Farrell thread where you posted about the video of Ken calling Kane.

Does he have metal health issues or is he bit down from losing mates? Like, I thought there was a difference...
Um, they are both “Mental Health issues”. If he is just a bit sad that’s one thing but you can legitimately become quite depressed after a big life incident without many issues prior. Either way an episode of depression is still depression even if it ends up being reasonably temporary.

Ps lel metal health. Rust takes us all in the end.

Pretty sure it was from the Kane Farrell thread where you posted about the video of Ken calling Kane.

god knows. it was a random comment from a random observation. in the video his gut was hanging kinda low so i called it. I just wonder why the comments about players that enjoyed a few too many pies didnt get their comments moved. I starting to think ford has a secret crush on me.

Comparing elite athletes in their prime to the body of a coach in his 50s. Carn to end all carns.

Talk about Chinese whispers. This has gone from a random comment on a random thread about how Ken has put on a few kgs.... To him being doubted as a coach, having a mental illness and being compared to the players in their prime!! Did I mention he likes to dress up in women's clothes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

god knows. it was a random comment from a random observation. in the video his gut was hanging kinda low so i called it. I just wonder why the comments about players that enjoyed a few too many pies didnt get their comments moved. I starting to think ford has a secret crush on me.

Talk about Chinese whispers. This has gone from a random comment on a random thread about how Ken has put on a few kgs.... To him being doubted as a coach, having a mental illness and being compared to the players in their prime!! Did I mention he likes to dress up in women's clothes?

I think it's pretty clear in the above quotes that you made a comparison to the treatment of some overweight players to that of calling the coach fat.

This has been overblown, but you definitely did the above.

On the scale of Lean Cameron to ManCans Williams, i'd say the prime weight for a coach needs to around John Worsfold level

As a pharmacist, Worsfold has easy access to “diet” pills.

Wins (8): Fremantle, Carlton, Hawthorn, Brisbane, North Melb, Gold Coast (downhill ski against crap sides), St Kilda (bad performance saved by Ryder & Gray magic), Collingwood (average performance).

Losses (5): Crows x2 (Completely unacceptable), West Coast x2 (ok side that got the better of us twice), Richmond (terrible performance).

Nothing at home was even remotely good against any decent competition. Our best performances were all away. Sydney (terrific performance), Geelong (loss but robbed by umps), West Coast (played well on their ground and moved Hoff forward), Bulldogs (last quarter was great in a tight game).
Only just reading this now but perfect summary of our performance.

Edit: lol just realised i did read it b4 but so accurate I have to comment again

Are you tier one clique? We haven't had decent tier one clique s**t fight in ages.

Matty Primus was probably fitter/stronger than any of his players too.

His players were trained by Cam Falloon though.

falloon-ps-cycler.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back