Scape Goat I've lost my faith in Ken Hinkley Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

play the players in their right positions. no more trying to get players to play out of position so we can be flexible. make mids play forward etc. If you cant crack the midfield you dont make the 22.
Dont hate talls. play more MORE! i can fit all of Westhoff, Dixon, Watts, Ryder, Lycett (or frampton) Marshall into my team. Add Howard Clurey back also

Wingard 85% rest 15% up forward purely to rest only!
Gray 85% mid rest 15% up forward.
Boak isnt a forward. midfield or nothing
SPP Wines Rockliff need to do more big bodied work.

Westhoff marshall and watts are all very good athletes who can all play together. Dixon as the big wrestling forward.
Leave a few forwards well forward! sick of seeing us get a turnover and have nothing at all forward. we complain about goal kicking accuracy but after someone has sprinted 150 - 200meters and completly wrecked by the time they take the mark, no wonder they cant shoot at goal.

back 6 is young and should be settled. Bonner should be moved up the ground. winger

DBJ Clurey Jonas
Hartlett Howard Houston

dont draft any more flankers!

front 6 can go tall as we have mobile enough forwards. need to find a genuine small forward or mid sized marking forward. Sgray, neade, johnson have had the chances and should have a line through their name

Ferrell? Dixon Marshall
Motlop Lycett or Ryder Watts

Let westhoff roam.

Ruck should be set now if/ when we get lycett. Ryder, Lycett, Hayes, Frampton (although i see him more as a third tall)

We need to draft quality ball using mids. a pacey mid also. plan for ebert and boak to slowly be pushed out and robbie to retire when he wants to.
build the mids around Wingard and wines

Where does that come from Ilias M? A facebook page? Can't see it on Port's. Baz Curtain?

Don't doubt it, just more curious if this is done for every Thursday Night Talking Footy show and if so, want to check it out in the future.

Was pilfered from a FB page after someone took a general transcript from the night REH.

Where does that come from Ilias M? A facebook page? Can't see it on Port's. Baz Curtain?

Don't doubt it, just more curious if this is done for every Thursday Night Talking Footy show and if so, want to check it out in the future.

I doubt you'll see it again, someone copy and posted it on twitter. So someone from the "private" facebook group had a massive whinge and this person deleted it and shut down their twitter account.

Apparently what's said at talking footy stays at talking footy.

Hilariously lame

I doubt you'll see it again, someone copy and posted it on twitter. So someone from the "private" facebook group had a massive whinge and this person deleted it and shut down their twitter account.

Apparently what's said at talking footy stays at talking footy.

Hilariously lame
I was there and can confirm.

I was there and can confirm.

So two years in a row the President has blamed the players ("they didn't work hard enough", "if they don't want to be here let me know and they can leave"; "everyone's on the table") and now we've got the CEO going on record as saying it's an off-field/coaching issue.

As arguably our most in-form player walks over a contract dispute and the incumbent HC is about to enter the 3-year extension he signed after last year's failure, at close to a million bucks a season.

On the bright side, our social media team has been churning out some pretty snazzy graphics showing our "GOAL KINGS" & "TACKLE KINGS" and you wouldn't believe which one of its Instagram posts had the most views!

So two years in a row the President has blamed the players ("if they don't want to be here let me know and they can leave"; "everyone's on the table") and now we've got the CEO going on record as saying it's an off-field/coaching issue.

As arguably our most in-form player walks over a contract dispute and the incumbent HC is about to enter the 3-year extension he signed after last year's failure, at close to a million bucks a season.

On the bright side, our social media team has been churning out some pretty snazzy graphics showing our "GOAL KINGS" & "TACKLE KINGS" and you wouldn't believe which one of its Instagram posts had the most views!
Was it a "Coke Zero's drunk" post?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clear from what?
He posted a shooped pic on social media of him with two broken legs with a comment about pre-trade medicals.

Edit: IIRC he also made it clear when he signed his current contract that he had no intention of leaving SA.

He posted a shooped pic on social media of him with two broken legs with a comment about pre-trade medicals.

It wasn't shopped, he really does have two broken legs.

Yep but that was a while ago. Isn't the rumour since then he is entertaining offers from elsewhere and that he is seriously considering the offer from the Bulldogs? If that's the case, it is hardly clear he won't agree to a trade.

Also, if that post was on Instagram, it looks like it has gone now. (Edit: It was on Twitter and is still there)

Last edited:
Yep but that was a while ago. Isn't the rumour since then he is entertaining offers from elsewhere and that he is seriously considering the offer from the Bulldogs? If that's the case, it is hardly clear he won't agree to a trade.

Also, if that pose was on Instagram, it looks like it has gone now.
Rumours from HumongousSherrin?

at the end of the day its up to chad. he can say well fine trade me as this is rubbish offering me around and ive had enough....
or he can say suck it up im staying and we will see what happens. i can leave as a free agent anyway next year.
hes in the box seat, not us.
But i wouldnt blame him for going as this is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back