ive siad this a few times but....

• Thread starter Kangas_Big_Fan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

K

Kangas_Big_Fan

SAV IS AN ABSOLUTE GOD SAV IS AN ABSOLUTE GOD SAV IS AN ABSOLUTE GOD

You know he has kicked the 4th most goals in the AFL since 1995.

Only Lockett, Lloyd and Carey have kicked more.

Lloyd average is 3.6 where as Sav's is 3.2. Pretty good considering he has played most of his career in a bottom-of-the-ladder team.

I put foward the hypothesis that KBF is in fact Darky in disguise; taking the p iss out of us all but more importantly on the main board also.

I have thought this for some time and was one of the first to deduce the CIK/darkrider link so I think I may be correct.:D

We gotta follow the doctor orders...

Originally posted by speedy
You know he has kicked the 4th most goals in the AFL since 1995.

Only Lockett, Lloyd and Carey have kicked more.

Lloyd average is 3.6 where as Sav's is 3.2. Pretty good considering he has played most of his career in a bottom-of-the-ladder team.

:cool: Well spoken Speedy....and just let you ALL know, that there was a particular 'Pie's Fan, my doctor, who was RAPT!!! when SAV kicked 'that GOAL' last season at Colonial....
I asked my doc what he thought of his belovered Pies today, in two words...his instant reply...."we're F****d" ......then said that "hope North WIN the flag this season"

Not bad huh?? :)

Originally posted by choppy
I have thought this for some time and was one of the first to deduce the CIK/darkrider link so I think I may be correct.:D

I'm not convinced. I don't think Darky would p!ss take where North is concerned and I don't think I've ever hear him say anything disparaging against Sav.

Get on the case of finding out who Shane Clayton is, though!

Sav is a legend and looks set for a HUGE year. He's marking it well, leading well and looks fit.

I think he might end up with 70+ this year and if he does we will be a genuine chance for the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back