News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying he wants to be in Victoria around the time of draft.

Step father is ex-port player.

Absolutely no connection to the Crows so it's essentially the same as trying to bring a top Victorian mid over, which has never happened in our history.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
Money and potential success talks. Just need to be in a good position next year if the opportunity presents.

Absolutely no connection to the Crows so it's essentially the same as trying to bring a top Victorian mid over, which has never happened in our history.

Do you reacon the crows wouldve offered pick 4 last year, their first this year and melbournes first this year.. so two top 5 picks and another 1st rounder.. for pick 1 to get JHF if he hadve said he’d 1000% never play for the crows?.

Nicksy sat down with JHF a couple of times pre-draft last year.. he definitely wouldve asked the lad if he was keen to come play for the crows and they wouldnt have offered so much for pick 1 to get him if there was any doubt whatsoever the lad didnt want to play for em..

And as for Fabian Francis playing for Port.. not sure the relationship is that strong there.. left on bad terms aparently.

FYI if anyone cared. The suns supporters were speculating that their club members meeting this morning at Metricon where the club apparently told them to be prepared for a big announcement went down like a lead balloon if some comments on their board are to be believed. They were hoping it was to let all know Rankine had signed on..but it was just to announce they hit the 20K member mark.

Still, thats an achievement in itself for them as they are slowly building

FYI if anyone cared. The suns supporters were speculating that their club members meeting this morning at Metricon where the club apparently told them to be prepared for a big announcement went down like a lead balloon if some comments on their board are to be believed. They were hoping it was to let all know Rankine had signed on..but it was just to announce they hit the 20K member mark.

Still, thats an achievement in itself for them as they are slowly building

Was that 20 k over the journey of the club?

I had heard - reliable source but grain of salt too - that he will be playing for Adelaide.

By grain of salt - I know the source wasn’t lying or making it up, but I struggle to believe it can happen, particularly with the Rankine opportunity as well

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I had heard - reliable source but grain of salt too - that he will be playing for Adelaide.

By grain of salt - I know the source wasn’t lying or making it up, but I struggle to believe it can happen, particularly with the Rankine opportunity as well

Get Rankine and Horne-Francis into our side and you'd have to be feeling pretty confident about 2023-2030.

Key defensive stocks a worry still though.
And ruck obviously.

The only hope for that is JHF end of next year, unless we are walking Rankine to the PSD, we don't have the capital.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Rankine is more of a need than an elite midfielder? When did that happen? Surely Tsatas or Mackenzie or someone like that is what we need? Yeah Rankine would be good, but with Keays / Rachele / Macadam in the forward line would we be losing that much? Im fine with getting Rankine if we keep our first pick, but unless we walk him to the PSD it seems unlikely (would be awesome though).

So Rankine is more of a need than an elite midfielder? When did that happen? Surely Tsatas or Mackenzie or someone like that is what we need? Yeah Rankine would be good, but with Keays / Rachele / Macadam in the forward line would we be losing that much? Im fine with getting Rankine if we keep our first pick, but unless we walk him to the PSD it seems unlikely (would be awesome though).
Unless they are looking at Rachele as part of that midfield group. Rankine coming in would allow that to happen

The only hope for that is JHF end of next year, unless we are walking Rankine to the PSD, we don't have the capital.
With crouch and sholl leaving, I think we do have the capital.
This years and next years first for JHF.

Sholl pick, crouch pick, and our second round to move up to 10-15 for rankine.

Will leave us short in the draft but rankine and JHF are 10 year players anyway.

Will leave us short in the draft but rankine and JHF are 10 year players anyway.

Guess if that was the case, we could keep Hamish a year or two longer, back end picks is his thing

Pretty slim reasoning for "1000%" certainty.....

It would be difficult to get them both now, but shouldn't be that hard to add JHF next year

Is this an assumption?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back