Login

All Australian
Sep 7, 2013
Brunswick
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
The comment you replied to was is reference to Ports ability to get the best out of him due to losing coaching staff.
If he leaves the Suns the most obvious place would be to one of the Adelaide teams.
Relevant to Rankine. Geelong not mentioned.
I'm not saying you are the only offender, I'm not going to comment on stuff from a month ago:thumbsu:
He was obviously referring to Port being unable to afford to replace coaches.
Stop being a flog.

Elmer_Judd

Baggers 8-2 2022
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Still think he's Paddy Dow after the last 2 games?

Rankine is a top-shelf gun

Crows fan with an obvious agenda.

Gold Coast at long last , actually seem like building a good team with a future there, definitely seem to have a much brighter future than the Crows, and I think Lukosius is likely off to Port (who haven't got the capital or cap space to trade for both)

99 % staying at The Suns I would say

Corn Cobbers

Senior List
Dec 9, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Crows fan with an obvious agenda.

Gold Coast at long last , actually seem like building a good team with a future there, definitely seem to have a much brighter future than the Crows, and I think Lukosius is likely off to Port (who haven't got the capital or cap space to trade for both)

99 % staying at The Suns I would say
Lukosius can go

There's still enough talent there for a serious push over the next 5-6 years

branedotorg

Premium Platinum
Nov 9, 2007
The honorable loss factory
AFL Club
Carlton
Clearly being compared to Troy Menzel has awoken something in him, some shame I guess

Crow till I die

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
I suspect both of them stay.
Whilst I would like Rankine at the crows as a crows fan, our midfield is the area that needs by far the most class added. I suspect we are headed for a bottom 4 finish this year and our 1st will be for someone like Tsatsas who would be most welcome in our midfield and therefore we won't have the capital (that GC would ask) to make a play for Rankine anyway

Elmer_Judd

Baggers 8-2 2022
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Clearly being compared to Troy Menzel has awoken something in him, some shame I guess

I think he has a lot more talent and higher ceiling than Tenzel tbh

I think as the Suns start to win more games and become a more fun place to be at, you will see Rankine get more consistency and close the cap between his best and worst performances.

He has just turned 22 years old.

Still needs to probably mature more as a young person, but amazing how so many were ready to write him off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad