NT Jacinta Nampijinpa Price

Remove this Banner Ad

You can attempt to explain it away all you like. The fact is the conservative party could have chosen another old white guy as their leader but didn't. British conservatives also had a female leader before labor did also.
No, Sunak really is being set up to be the fall guy for the red Tory Starmer.

Honestly, they are fine to lose to ol Keith. He's as British establishment as they come.

You can attempt to explain it away all you like. The fact is the conservative party could have chosen another old white guy as their leader but didn't. British conservatives also had a female leader before labor did also.
You have had to travel far and wide to justify your precious little Liberals - lol.

British politics is a complete clusterfock - but I'm sure you will find all the answers there.

Change the name of this thread please, her name is Jacinta Nampijinpa Price.

Aboriginal women have suffered enough disrespect as it is without more old white men adding to it.

And her website URL is... jacintaprice.com

Warren Mundine suddenly added his indigenous name around the same time as Jacinta did.

Funny how those on the Yes Side (Thomas Mayo, Megan Davis, Marcia Langton, Noel Pearson etc.) don't feel the need to promote their indigeneity like those two No campaigners do.

Warren Mundine suddenly added his indigenous name around the same time as Jacinta did.

Funny how those on the Yes Side (Thomas Mayo, Megan Davis, Marcia Langton, Noel Pearson etc.) don't feel the need to promote their indigeneity like those two No campaigners do.
Tbf I don’t think those people are at risk of being accused of not being “real” aboriginals

Last edited:
She and Mundine will have smiles as wide as the Harbour Bridge tonight, no doubt. Lots of champagne flowing and partying as we speak

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly... if Jacinta Price was the Opposition Leader, I would vote for her to be Prime Minister

You really think the liberals are going to put up an Aboriginal woman as a leader.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back