NT Jacinta Nampijinpa Price

Remove this Banner Ad

I truly believe that Jacinta Price wanted to make a difference for Aboriginal people in Australia.
I just think that she was very naive in throwing her support in with the NLP and with the No vote.

Of course you would think that. I think she would whole heartedly disagree with you.

She knows exactly what she is doing.

Too right. She is a Conservative first, as is her right I guess. She doesn't feel part of the collective and, common to all Conservatives, personal advancement matters far more than any notion of 'common good'.

She has every right to be that way. I personally think it makes her a bad person but no, Price and Mundine aren't 'tokens' or anything of the sort.

They are just Conservatives.

Look who showed up to the No-Campaign’s party. I’m sure Jacinta left immediately so she wasn’t contaminated by the ‘elites’

She has every right to be that way. I personally think it makes her a bad person but no, Price and Mundine aren't 'tokens' or anything of the sort.

They are just Conservatives.
Price, sure, she's out for herself and knows what she's doing. Mundine is just naive though. He pissed off all the white conservatives by saying a No vote was the first step towards treaty. Did he think they actually were going to listen to him the minute he deviated from their worldview?

her interests are much more about self-advancement politically than first nation peeps. and, as she takes to misinformation like a duck to water she should do well as a reactionary.

there’s a not very pleasant two-word name for her misinformation compadre , mundine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back