NT Jacinta Nampijinpa Price

Remove this Banner Ad

In 30 years time she will be a worthy successor to Dutton's amazing 5peat of prime minister-ships!
Certainly is a long apprenticeship for the job. You don't think Jacinta, after her recent success, might be a little more ambitious? It is just a shame that we need to wait another 30 years for our first First Nations PM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem being potential LNP voters won't be impressed.
As a 'potential LNP voter' aka swinging voter, I think she's above average for a pollie.

I want to hear what she has to say, which differentiates her from Pauline Hanson, Potato head, Lidia Thorpe, and most other players in the Voice fiasco.

You mean certain forces using a compliant face who says all the racist things they want to but can't, sounds about right.
Social media is full of white people trying to dictate what indigenous Australians can do and say. The SRP is no different.

As a 'potential LNP voter' aka swinging voter, I think she's above average for a pollie.

I want to hear what she has to say, which differentiates her from Pauline Hanson, Potato head, Lidia Thorpe, and most other players in the Voice fiasco.
I didn't take you as a swing voter, but fair enough.

It will be interesting to see where she lands after this.

What makes her appear above average?

When you look at her work in Alice does that hold up?

Can you go 5 minutes without feeling the urge to call everyone who doesn't agree with you a "racist"

You saying this now holds no weight.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Is Pauline Hanson a racist or just a good ol girl? Is it racist to lie about colonialism like Price did?
Truth hurts mate.
Watch some replays of Pauline on Dancing with the Stars.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back