Traded Jack Billings

Remove this Banner Ad

Billings had been playing around half back in the 1s now his also playing there in the 2s!

Why are we playing a HFF/mid in the back half?? No wonder the kids stats have dropped, his playing a role he would have never played before.

Get him forward of center!!!

Billings had been playing around half back in the 1s now his also playing there in the 2s!

Why are we playing a HFF/mid in the back half?? No wonder the kids stats have dropped, his playing a role he would have never played before.

Get him forward of center!!!

to correct the issues in his game... same reason players are played in tagging roles or fwds moved down back

Was just having a look at Gary Ablett's stats. He didn't average 20 disposals or over until his 6th season..

Now in no way am I comparing Ablett to Billings as they're different type players.

However I'm just trying to say that we need to be patient with him and realise that it's his 3rd season of AFL footy after having injuries in his first 2 years.

I have no doubt in my mind he'll prove everyone why he was a top 3 pick in a few years time. He has something special and the way Richo talks about him reaffirms that.

Looking forward to him and Paddy tearing the Dogs and Dee's apart in the coming years... So sick of their supporters flogging off over how good Hogan/Petracca and Bont/Stringer will be.

Was just having a look at Gary Ablett's stats. He didn't average 20 disposals or over until his 6th season..

Now in no way am I comparing Ablett to Billings as they're different type players.

However I'm just trying to say that we need to be patient with him and realise that it's his 3rd season of AFL footy after having injuries in his first 2 years.

I have no doubt in my mind he'll prove everyone why he was a top 3 pick in a few years time. He has something special and the way Richo talks about him reaffirms that.

Looking forward to him and Paddy tearing the Dogs and Dee's apart in the coming years... So sick of their supporters flogging off over how good Hogan/Petracca and Bont/Stringer will be.

They can have their circle jerk all they like....Yet Melbourne still cannot beat us & the Dogs are paying a VFL player 1 million a year over 7 years.

We have Paddy/ Billings/ Membrey and Baroooose!
Watching the game on Sunday, as Josh took a set shot at goal, my 6yo daughter turned to me and said, "Dadda, is he a sheep?"
"Why Love?" I say, "Oh, because of all his hair?"
With a smirk she says, "No, Dad... Because he's Baa-aa-aa-ruce!"
Then bursts into laughter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe JB is a bit single-paced, and doesn't have that intensity level to run a step further when needed. He has the skills, but maybe just needs to go that bit harder when the ball is in dispute and I think that's why Richo is dropping players to the VFL.
Mind you I think Richo needs a lot of work on his team defensive structures and not just chop and change and drop players who might be seen as having a poor defensive game.

Fixed that for you.

One is top 5 in the official player ratings and the youngest winning captain ever.

The other is already an All Australian at 21.

Have some respect ;)
Wowza.

You do know Norf does have a team board yeah?

Oh that's right. It's ManOfClay.

Holy s**t, spending your Saturday morning on an opposition board to stir s**t.

Boristown is a WB fan everybody, a particularly annoying one as well.
Hey Boristown. What did you think of our win against the Blues?

Riewoldt, Fisher, Denpster not playing. What's youre excuse this time dickhead?

Since you asked.

The Blues are s**t.
But our 30 year old veterans didn't carry us over the line as you always cry about.

So tell me what is your excuse this time idiot?

Please don't beat around the bush MOC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back