Traded Jack Billings

Remove this Banner Ad

I just hope he doesn't ask to be traded. It's my fear with Acres as well.

If they aren't mentally tough enough to handle being dropped and made to earn their spot, then they sure as hell won't be the players we can rely upon to lead us to a premiership. The club can't gift games to anyone, no matter how talented, for fear that they will crack the sads and demand a trade

He is miserable.

Will this compound it....or relieve it?
Have you spoken to him? He might be just out of form. Milne and dal weren't miserable when they were dropped. I wish I could see things you do. Actually I don't. I suggest you don't look for things that aren't there.
As for billings being dropped well I have no issue. It's just the 2 that came in most likely got him in wright and Minch aren't very good afl players and wright especially is most likely to be delisted this year. People may say well Delaney the same but that is a kpp and we had little choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone on the Facebook page commented said he was coming it's done 5 year deal, Shenton and future 2nd round
Id hope it's not done seen as though he hasn't played in a year, I'd hope we'd at least wait till he's got a month of footy under his belt

Id hope it's not done seen as though he hasn't played in a year, I'd hope we'd at least wait till he's got a month of footy under his belt

Firstly it's obviously made up crap because they could get shenton for nothing and secondly a deal can't be done yet but even if this guy doesn't play this season that would be the greatest deal in afl footy for us. Maybe pick 30 for jom. Who cares if he doesn't play. Worth the risk. Pity it's 100% crap

Firstly it's obviously made up crap because they could get shenton for nothing and secondly a deal can't be done yet but even if this guy doesn't play this season that would be the greatest deal in afl footy for us. Maybe pick 30 for jom. Who cares if he doesn't play. Worth the risk. Pity it's 100% crap

Believe it or not...
Another guy said that he had a mate who lives up in GC so he knows and GC don't even want picks there happy to trade for Shenton only

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Believe it or not...
Another guy said that he had a mate who lives up in GC so he knows and GC don't even want picks there happy to trade for Shenton only

The point they don't need to trade because he will be delisted. Jom for shenton. Let's get real. It's made up rubbish

This thread took a turn for the ridiculous.

Facebook rumour
plus
a mate who lives on the Gold Coast

:joycat::tongueclosed::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile::smilecat::tonguewink:

Neither of these things are close to credible.
I appreciate that you're excited, but dude, don't come here talking like there is a chance of that happening for real or you'll be laughed off this forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back