Recommitted Jack Billings [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah pretty much and with North having cash to burn it's not hard to see them tabling a significant offer with the form he's currently in.

To be fair that Vic Metro side hangs out a lot together. It's why we often see Bont & Billings out with our younger crew

Billings to North, bookmark it. Heard it here first

Can you fit him in alongside Kelly?

I rate the saints. Don't think they'll win a premiership any time soon but they have the potential to be amongst it. And said potential is what worries me regarding Kelly.

The saints offer is definitely appealing. Can't deny it. From an outside perspective, they currently look to be in a better position than north in terms of near-future on field success.

Kelly may see this point of view and decide to take the saints offer based off earning the 1m per year, living in Melbourne, whilst entertaining the idea of still getting the 'on field success' he would otherwise get at GWS.

I think he'll leave GWS either way. Hoping and thinking he'll select North, but the saints do have a good selling point.

This campaigner

Are we starting threads on every uncontracted player in the league now?

Not a chance he leaves St.Kilda. Nor is there a chance Parish leaves Essendon.

Last edited:
What about Zak Jones?

can i sleep easy?
Jones won't leave either. Can you believe Geelong were about to select Jones before Sydney pounced with the pick directly before. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jones won't leave either. Can you believe Geelong were about to select Jones before Sydney pounced with the pick directly before. :(

I can! Follow the draft, and was keen on Jones but thought Richmond would have picked him (bet they want the pick back too!). was obvious from the footage on the night that Wells didn't think we were after Jones and I'm pretty sure became consensus on here pretty quick...reached for Lang, still some water to go under that bridge!

Big deal what would Essendon have that we would want other than Parish who Billings is better than and perhaps Merret but we'd still rather Billings.

Yes, but as you blokes shoved in our faces a few years ago, he's uncontracted, and while we'd have to appease you it wouldn't be anywhere near the blokes you're mentioning.

Got to say it's pretty surprising he's still uncontracted, and from what I read recently they haven't opened talks? Surely with his form as of late you'd get it done sooner rather than later.

Big deal what would Essendon have that we would want other than Parish who Billings is better than and perhaps Merret but we'd still rather Billings.
Ever since Ricky Dyson left we've had nobody to package with our third rounder to get this deal done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back