Recommitted Jack Billings [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Yep, we've got Billings you've got Lindsay Thomas.
Yep, we've got Big Ben Brown and you used a #1 pick on McCartin.

Also, Thomas averages double the amount of goals that billings does. When Billings kicks over 50 goals in a season then we can talk.
4-0 when they trade us their first rounder for Jack Lonie ala the Jed Anderson deal.
4-0 almost looks like the number if you compared our premierships.

Yep, we've got Big Ben Brown and you used a #1 pick on McCartin.

Also, Thomas averages double the amount of goals that billings does. When Billings kicks over 50 goals in a season then we can talk.

4-0 almost looks like the number if you compared our premierships.

Hahahahhahahahhahhhaaa. Effing Genius.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Came in here to see if their were any developments and all I see is a Saints and Roos shitfight.
Its the same thing in every player thread on this board.

Sometimes you get to see carl and ess posters join in. But mostly its just those two arguing

Came in here to see if their were any developments and all I see is a Saints and Roos shitfight.

There is only one development which is that Kelly has not yet signed anywhere for 2018.

Anything else is pure speculation, conjecture and in the main bullshit.

I wonder who he is going to celebrate with after this weekends game?! He has more North Melbourne player friends than he does at Saints.

The match could really become the Billings cup.

So Billings re-signed. Strike 1

After you miss Martin and Kelly that will be 3 strikes and out.

So Billings re-signed. Strike 1

After you miss Martin and Kelly that will be 3 strikes and out.
I didn't know list management was settled via baseball rules. There was no link between billings and North other than North posters saying he'd be a decent signing if North missed out on Kelly.

Just heard that the Saints & Billings are holding a press conference today to announce his signing. Funny if true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back