Recommitted Jack Billings [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Contracted until the end of 2019. Has talent in spades but is in really poor form at the moment and has never found much consistency. Does he need a fresh environment or can Richo turn him around?
What's he worth on the open market?

Late 1st rounder - Pick 15 onwards?
No way I'd give more than a second rounder for him in this year's draft, not that we have one this year.

Contracted until the end of 2019. Has talent in spades but is in really poor form at the moment and has never found much consistency. Does he need a fresh environment or can Richo turn him around?

I would only pay a late first based on his current form.

If Weller can get a pick 2 i’d be very surprised if we only got 1 late first rounder for him.
He’s obviously out of form just like our whole side, but has shown what he can do. Hopefully steps it up a bit with a NEW COACH.

If Weller can get a pick 2 i’d be very surprised if we only got 1 late first rounder for him.
He’s obviously out of form just like our whole side, but has shown what he can do. Hopefully steps it up a bit with a NEW COACH.
Weller was a one off over the odds purchase by Gold Coast

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If Bilings is worth late first rounder Moore is worth 5 first rounders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People need to stop using the Weller trade as a yardstick. Its like suggesting Croad for Hodge means that Adelaide can trade Doedee for Lukosius. He went at pick two because the Suns were desperate for a GC local.

Billings at the back end of last year would have fetched a top ten pick, but that value has ballooned out. In my opinion, he was clever to re-sign.

Has barely developed as a player since being drafted. He will never be a gun contested player but he should be better than useless by now. Rather than get him to work on this in the twos for his first couple of years the club kept in the seniors in outside roles. Is now into his fifth season and still getting pushed around by rookies and his contested ball numbers are worse than ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back