List Mgmt. Jack Billings to North

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you dispute that you are more likely to be persuaded of a team's chance of success if they throw you in a room with one of the OTHER best midfielders in the comp as well as a very impressive up and comer that they are purportedly targeting?

Do you dispute that if future success is key to one's criteria for signing with a club, on top of the piles of cash being offered, that this move would not intensify the level of persuasion?

There's being cautiously skeptical, as I remain, and then there's jumping at shadows to value-signal that you're supposedly more 'objective' than others.
Actually I was chuckling at my hilarious play on the word "feeding" and enjoying the multi-thread excitement, rather than value-signalling. Sorry if came across as obnoxiously as that.

1384704000000.jpg

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!
Like the idea but Salem can GAGF! Dog shot elbow throwing mutt

Actually I did think of the great man Loogie as I was posting..but back on topic, what St Kilda would want for him would be not what he is worth. That was my meaning.
Back in the 90's everyone spoke about how tight the Nth Melb players were, unfortunately today , maybe because I live on the other side of the planet I dont feel the players today are the same. Lukey Mc , Billings and to a lesser extent although he is showing some decent form Lennon, could be the revival of players playing for each other. These 3 have been mates since under 10's (dont hold me to the quote if incorrect) but junior days yeah?? Its natural that these 3 dont need to be shaped to do so, this would then flow onto others in our playing group......we need to re-establish the tight knit togetherness we had before.
That photo of Billings with some of our younger playing group says to me that Billings may not be that tight with his team mates.......it says alot.

Sure St kilda fans may try to fob it off........but if youre hangin out with a different playing group surely its human nature to play footy with them Yeah??

Last edited:
They would probably see each other 2-3 times a week anyway, I'd be surprised if where their mates are would have any bearing at all on where they play footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back