Jack Billings V Toby McLean

Billings or Mclean?

• Billings

Votes: 48 43.2%
  • McLean

Votes: 63 56.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

They've been on similar levels for at least 3 years now since McLean became a regular senior player. Now McLean is so far ahead of Billings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billings is a better player but is having a shocker so far this year. He's a gun when he's in form. Mclean gets big stats but lacks x factor.

Not sure they really are similar players. McLean is now playing primarily midfield, can get ball inside and outside and win clearances. Billings is almost exclusively an outside player. McLean averages nearly 5 more contested possessions per game, 13 times the clearances and triple the tackles.

Not sure they really are similar players. McLean is now playing primarily midfield, can get ball inside and outside and win clearances. Billings is almost exclusively an outside player. McLean averages nearly 5 more contested possessions per game, 13 times the clearances and triple the tackles.
What are they doing to Billings? He was never an inside player but 2 clearances all year just seems odd. Saints are going awful so surely he can spend a bit of game time in there?

Embarrassing thread.

Yeah. Should probably be a Mitch Honeychurch v Jack Billings thread to make it fairer.

I don’t know why you are so against it, billings should be at McLean’s level but he isn’t. McLean is one of the best young mid-half forwards in the comp while billings is a long way off

Yeah. Should probably be a Mitch Honeychurch v Jack Billings thread to make it fairer.

I don’t know why you are so against it, billings should be at McLean’s level but he isn’t. McLean is one of the best young mid-half forwards in the comp while billings is a long way off
Because it's pretty obvious how people are going to answer the question at this point.

It's purely about Bulldog supporters wanting to rub their own nipples.

When I saw McLean play in the few games he played in his first season what stood out most was his aerial abilities...really impressive marking for a player his size. Barely seen him take a speccy since.

Basing my decision on the best we've seen from each of them I'd go McLean, but by a small margin.

Back