Recommitted Jack Billings [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Whenever I see Sainter's posts.....I always think of the song Rainbow Connection on the Muppets and the line "the dreamers and me".

Billings will stay at Saints no doubt but some of you Saints are the biggest dreamers alive.

Going from Google Maps with Kelly to making up stupid rumours and taking things as fact to suit your own prerogatives.....its pathetic. Even your trolling is so unoriginal and lame. So much so that I nearly feel sorry for some of you.

I apologise to some of the good Sainters but some of your posters are so pathetic that it makes me cringe.

Can't see him leaving the Saints but why would the Bombers want him? They don't need another outside player.
Sort of agree but right now he replaces Green in the side and gives us another genuine midfield rotation. I'd rather target Hopper and have him be a replacement for Jobe though

Whoever it was who reported it? Do you have a name or link?
Nope, but I saw the report on the TV with my own eyes and he was giving the details of the CBA agreement that had just been signed that day and given that that info would have come from someone within the AFL (so that they could let everyone know the details about the much awaited agreement that everyone had been waiting so long for), I'm going to go out on a bit of a limb and suggest that they also got the unofficial tidbit about which clubs had the most cap space available over the next few years as a result of the new CBA from the same source. Or someone else in the know.

Doesn't mean it couldn't have been wrong of course, but I'd still back his source over some random character on an internet forum who has provided no evidence to the contrary.

Edit: It was Tom Brown on Talking Footy on June 19, I just looked up my previous posts the next day where I mentioned it at the time, including once in the Kelly thread.

Last edited:
Nope, but I saw the report on the TV with my own eyes and he was giving the details of the CBA agreement that had just been signed that day and given that that info would have come from someone within the AFL (so that they could let everyone know the details about the much awaited agreement that everyone had been waiting so long for), I'm going to go out on a bit of a limb and suggest that they also got the unofficial tidbit about which clubs had the most cap space available over the next few years as a result of the new CBA from the same source. Or someone else in the know.

Doesn't mean it couldn't have been wrong of course, but I'd still back his source over some random character on an internet forum who has provided no evidence to the contrary.

Edit: It was Tom Brown on Talking Footy on June 19, I just looked up my previous posts the next day where I mentioned it at the time, including once in the Kelly thread.
Hey there is a 1st for everything and this might be the 1st time Tom Browne got something right. Throw enough darts at a dart board and you will eventually hit the bulls eye.

Well I'm not joking

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Any star struck fans that runs up to a player and asks if they are staying would all get the same response.

There is zero chance they would tell you they are leaving while signing your autograph book.

Any star struck fans that runs up to a player and asks if they are staying would all get the same response.

There is zero chance they would tell you they are leaving while signing your autograph book.
Probably but I'm guessing you're picturing I'm about 10 years younger than I actually am. I'll take the vodka orange he purchased me as a stronger sign of loyalty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably but I'm guessing you're picturing I'm about 10 years younger than I actually am. I'll take the vodka orange he purchased me as a stronger sign of loyalty.

When I buy a chick a vodka and orange I also tell them what they want to hear.

Last edited:
hard to see any big name going to north tbh, i think theyll end up with nick suban and convincing michael burrito out of retirement

Claye beams also weighing up a multi million dollar offer over 8 years from north. Giovanni Mountain-Silbery appears to be favouring Carlton at this stage which is bad news for north.

Claye beams also weighing up a multi million dollar offer over 8 years from north. Giovanni Mountain-Silbery appears to be favouring Carlton at this stage which is bad news for north.

theyll probably end up with sam goblet hed be about there best player atm

Whenever I see Sainter's posts.....I always think of the song Rainbow Connection on the Muppets and the line "the dreamers and me".

Billings will stay at Saints no doubt but some of you Saints are the biggest dreamers alive.

Going from Google Maps with Kelly to making up stupid rumours and taking things as fact to suit your own prerogatives.....its pathetic. Even your trolling is so unoriginal and lame. So much so that I nearly feel sorry for some of you.

I apologise to some of the good Sainters but some of your posters are so pathetic that it makes me cringe.
No need to apologise to us mate, we love it. The only pathetic thing is you North supporters that take everything so seriously. It's an Internet forum, lighten up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back