Traded Jack Bowes [Traded to Geelong with #7 for F3]

Remove this Banner Ad

No

Someone with that sort of a platform shouldn't be that biased

But being a Dons Supporter will do that to you

Anyway, Bowes is a cat
Platform?

He's a draft journo. Not like he has a daily column at the HUN.

Eat that chip on your shoulder and stop being so upset if someone doesn't blow your club

Makes just as much sense as anything else you hear on Trade Radio.....

These "journos" must dread it every year. They have to sit there talking about literally nothing for hours, plugging a million different products, and every now and then they have to take calls from nuffies complaining about their s**t club not getting pick 1 in exchange for a future 4th.

These "journos" must dread it every year. They have to sit there talking about literally nothing for hours, plugging a million different products, and every now and then they have to take calls from nuffies complaining about their s**t club not getting pick 1 in exchange for a future 4th.
They work for Hutchy they've swallowed their pride a long time ago.

does anyone know whether Bowes has made a decision yet. Or are we gonna keep arguing and fighting with each other for a few more days although I have found myself laughing at the humour in a lot of the replies I would like to know but. As a Hawthorn man I would hope it was the Hawks but if I was a betting man it looks like Geelong but if anyone knows his decision it would be nice to know thank guys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does anyone know whether Bowes has made a decision yet. Or are we gonna keep arguing and fighting with each other for a few more days although I have found myself laughing at the humour in a lot of the replies I would like to know but. As a Hawthorn man I would hope it was the Hawks but if I was a betting man it looks like Geelong but if anyone knows his decision it would be nice to know thank guys
He hasn't decided yet, he was at Tullamarine yesterday, he saw Hawks & Cats today. Yesterday must have just been out of respect, due diligence, even if he has no intention of joining them 😉

Not to mention everyone @ Fox Footy (Laughton, Zita, Waterworth)
john-travolta-cool.gif

It's between Cats & Hawks now... Hawks has given a financially better offer aswell as have one of his best mates at the club in Jack Scrimshaw & has a friendship with Will Day, Cats have the lifestyle factor if he doesn't like the city vibe though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back