Toast Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just made a few comments about how good I thought Crisp would be and it was you lot that went in to meltdown.

Each comment was interpreted 5 ways.......all hell broke loose from there

And by the way I wish all the best to Crisp.....would have been very happy if he stayed

I just made a few comments about how good I thought Crisp would be and it was you lot that went in to meltdown.

Bullshit!

You started off with a highly inflammatory post about Crisp being better than Beams, Beams losing the hunger and becoming a B grader and Pick 5 being better than Beams was or ever will be.

Then when you were challenged, you started waffling about your "mail" and it (predictably) degenerated from there.

Now you're playing the "poor me" card.

Ridiculous.

Bullshit!

You started off with a highly inflammatory post about Crisp being better than Beams, Beams losing the hunger and becoming a B grader and Pick 5 being better than Beams was or ever will be.

Then when you were challenged, you started waffling about your "mail" and it (predictably) degenerated from there.

Now you're playing the "poor me" card.

Ridiculous.
Wasn't me who brought up my mail it was one of your lot. Just had to correct him cos he got it all wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't me who brought up my mail it was one of your lot. Just had to correct him cos he got it all wrong

Haha, knew you'd be back. Now on yer bike little fella. Unless you want to waste some more time.

mallrats1.jpg

That kid is back on the escalator!

Very funny
Fine if you want to make fun of me but don't expect me to share any of the inside info I get with you. You can just all be in the dark I couldn't care less.
Considering Postman Pat could deliver mail more accurately than yourself, I highly doubt we'll be missing out on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back