Player Watch Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

AJH073

Debutant
Apr 28, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
This guy is coming on more and more each week. Big bodied midfielder with pace and is starting to hurt sides. Is only 21 and this is his first full season. Is starting to build his tank and is a great finisher.....and I couldnt care less about losing Beams with this guy on board. Throwing in De Goey as well who is a wrecking ball (he hits hard)...Pies got the better of this deal without a doubt!!

He was great in the 4th!! Im looking forward to see how Crisp is travelling @ 50 games.

Wait to see how Greenwood goes before we start giving the green light on who won the trade aye, but yeah Crisps is doing well but I'm keen to see how he goes against better competition.

28 possies and a couple of goals against one of the elite midfielders in the comp is nothing to scoff at.

Bucks has often said Crisp is our run with guy and that the 'tagger' role needs to have an offensive side to their game. Crispy did just that.

F***ing love him.

Wait to see how Greenwood goes before we start giving the green light on who won the trade aye, but yeah Crisps is doing well but I'm keen to see how he goes against better competition.

Greenwood was Massive in our 10 Goal 3rd Qtr in VFL Today

I am really glad we are getting the development out of this kid. Remember he was Murray Bushrangers’ Best & Fairest, he made the 2011 TAC Cup Team of the Year and he won the 2013 Joe Grant Medal (NEAFL Nthn Conf),
I'm elevating him to a "Golden" set of steak knives, possibly the whole BBQ set!

JC was BOG today by a long way. Varcoe 2 votes and brown gave Cameron and lesson today 1 vote.

Love Crisp, will give the Pies around good 200 games, absolute diamond in the rough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's doing bloody great against whoever we are playing, we have had some good close matches this year against some now inform teams who are around the mark and Crisp has been one of our best to date this year.
He will only get better which is awesome for us as Beams may have peaked with us.

Sure will be great to see him on a Fyfe or Hodge as he is a no frills type and gives his all.

497377-4280327a-dab6-11e4-bde2-90f29debd666.jpg
images
150128_crisp600.jpg
1429274223137.jpg
0.jpg
470045804-jack-crisp-of-the-magpies-celebrates-after-gettyimages.jpg
270654-bf753f7c-1257-11e5-9f1b-ea0e0a7b6fb6.jpg
469293782-jack-crisp-of-the-magpies-runs-with-the-ball-gettyimages.jpg
r0_0_3000_2107_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
AFL+Rd+3+Collingwood+v+St+Kilda+lw9dP0SbvX1l.jpg
474455078-jack-crisp-of-the-magpies-marks-over-tom-gettyimages.jpg
540655-3e82c81e-07dd-11e5-8933-556e3a23c467.jpg
Jake+Melksham+Jack+Crisp+AFL+Rd+4+Essendon+i2OGAsnneaql.jpg
2461c8c84763883de35f9e167c7b3ca1
Jack+Crisp+AFL+Rd+5+Carlton+v+Collingwood+-ulJatdfEm-l.jpg

Crisp was Beaten by Shiel but Crisp was great in the 4th

Shiel was very dominant for a 10 min period in the 2nd but outside of that didn't do much damage despite winning a lot of the ball. He's most dangerous when he breaks the lines but I don't recall him doing that at all today. Thought Crispy really worked him over the other way. Such a valuable asset being able to kick goals as a mid. Loving his work. No doubt will get the gig on Fyfe in 2 weeks.

His kicking is what gets me. Comes to the club with it being his supposed weakness, and he doesn't exactly have the most convincing style, but he hits it beautifully. Long, short, it doesn't matter. What a beauty.

I saw some Replays over the Summer of his games for Lions and he had some Shocking Kicks.

His Kicking has really Surprised me from what I seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back