Rumour Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

And surprisingly tomorrow your workmates have bought you event tickets for the rest of the month.

Well played.

By bigfootys standards that is Rhodes scholar level wit

Graham Wright, Pies Football Manager:

The video is historic from several years ago - it was historic if it was yesterday! I assume a few years ago that old Crispy was a Pies player? Feel sorry for the family if it’s the last few years.

It was conjecture it involved drugs - Im old but I assume “lines” must mean he is an actor preparing for Shakespeare? Richard Burton?

The captions may have been fabricated - interesting!

Its all hypothetical! Of course it is!

Perhaps if Wrighty is so mystified as to the truth he could have used the last 24 hours to just ask old Crispy - whats the real story?

No drugs issue at the Pies (I’m not stupid enough to not think it’s AFL wide)

Old Wrighty spinning it more than the late great Shane Warne off 22 yards! Old Ed been helping with his script?

Last edited:
Graham Wright, Pies Football Manager:

The video is historic from several years ago - it was historic if it was yesterday! I assume a few years ago that old Crispy was a Pies player? Feel sorry for the family if it’s the last few years.

It was conjecture it involved drugs - Im old but I assume “lines” must mean he is an actor preparing for Shakespeare? Richard Burton?

The captions may have been fabricated - interesting!

Its all hypothetical! Of course it is!

Perhaps if Wrighty is so mystified as to the truth he could have used the last 24 hours to just ask old Crispy - whats the real story?

No drugs issue at the Pies (I’m not stupid enough to not think it’s AFL wide)

Old Wrighty spinning it more than the late great Shane Warne off 22 yards! Old Ed been helping with his script?
The pies did the right thing keeping Craig Kelly away from the cameras addressing this one.

Half of the Brisbane Lions team that played against Collingwood do drugs. I know boys who partied with them during their pre-season a few years ago. On Collingwood's list, there are numerous other players who experiment and use recreational drugs. After their 2022, Geelong celebrated with much harder stuff than a few too many beers. Melbourne's midfield core party hard, too.

Of course, there are players who don't take drugs playing in the AFL - probably the best example is Ben Brown who doesn't gamble or drink, either.

AFL players take drugs like the rest of the population aged 18-30. If anything, they're more prone to usage because they have the money to afford it. It doesn't make it right, but I don't know why people are surprised when this happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didak, Swan, De Goey, Crisp

Seems the off field stuff gives these guys a harder edge on field.

Certainly not condoning their actions or approving of character, but sometimes I lament Carlton's choir boys only recruitment stance of the past 10 years.

Fev went alright as a player.

Well we tend to forget the Brayden Sier types pretty quickly.

Haven't heard his name; have heard Clarry's quite a bit.
If you ever see footy players at race meets then you can be sure they're all nose deep in it.

Not to mention having one of your talls acting as a bouncer in front of the restrooms while there's a conga line waiting for their turn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basically every cashed up yuppie I know has a coke problem... it's one of those societal issues we turn a blind eye to because if it had consequences they'd impact the white collar class.
Political staffers, lawyers, business managers, accountants - they're all coked up every weekend and at work drinks during the week.

Basically every cashed up yuppie I know has a coke problem... it's one of those societal issues we turn a blind eye to because if it had consequences they'd impact the white collar class.
Political staffers, lawyers, business managers, accountants - they're all coked up every weekend and at work drinks during the week.

If I was a footyballer I'd be spending my money on 90" tvs and an xbox plus playstation in every room of my mansion!!

Looks like revenge pr0n to me.

Pictures of him with captions of him what he apparently said? Looks like nothing more than a girl he pumped and dumped got upset he didn't girlfriend her, so posted what he (allegedly) said online.

If the shoe was on the other foot we would rightfully be outraged. But a guy gets revenge pr0nned and slandered, people are discussing if he gets a drug strike?

The media would be able to fid out if those were posted on his account so why aren't the mentioning it? I suspect they know it's not his account and therefore probably not him posting that stuff.

World gone mad.

With the stance they took with Ginnivan though he’s out for a few weeks.
Is there any evidence that he owns the account? That looks to me like a disgruntled girl calling him out for what is actually normal and acceptable behind closed doors behaviour.

there are numerous other players who experiment and use recreational drugs.
I've never really understood the term "experimenting" with drugs, it's like something out of the 1980s.

I didn't really know what ketamine was gonna do but it wasn't an "experiment", I figured it would * me up and it did. I'm no scientist or anything.

Knowing our luck he'll cop a suspension and serve it now.

He can't be suspended as the AFL have a time frame in relation to historical activities. Considering this was nearly a decade ago, l really can't see Crispy getting suspended, unless there was something that occurred at a extreme level of social behaviour.
With these pictures/videos, it seems to be Crispy alone and no other parties involved that have been solicited into receiving these pics or video.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back