Rumour Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

Guy is an absolute flog. Feel for his wife and family

The video/pics are from nearly a decade ago buddy, well before Crisp was even married. His wife and family have been aware of the content for a number of years.
If you want to call anyone a flog, direct that towards the HS and its journalists who dig up material like this, from 9 years ago, and present it like it happened yesterday. The gutter rag newspaper are the flogs for causing distress to Crisp and his family.

The video/pics are from nearly a decade ago buddy, well before Crisp was even married. His wife and family have been aware of the content for a number of years.
If you want to call anyone a flog, direct that towards the HS and its journalists who dig up material like this, from 9 years ago, and present it like it happened yesterday. The gutter rag newspaper are the flogs for causing distress to Crisp and his family.

It's probably fair enough really to question the validity of the timing of the leaked footage (no doubt there does seem to be a smeat campaign there against The Pies) but at the time Crisp probably should have known better.

Having said that, there shouldn't really be any sanction or punishment against him for what happened nine years ago, but who knows what kind of crap ruling the AFL and Gil will pull on this.

It's probably fair enough really to question the validity of the timing of the leaked footage (no doubt there does seem to be a smeat campaign there against The Pies) but at the time Crisp probably should have known better.

Having said that, there shouldn't really be any sanction or punishment against him for what happened nine years ago, but who knows what kind of crap ruling the AFL and Gil will pull on this.

Yeah can make better judgement calls in our lives, but when your a naive 19 year old, l guess you will try anything within reason....

I've never really understood the term "experimenting" with drugs, it's like something out of the 1980s.

I didn't really know what ketamine was gonna do but it wasn't an "experiment", I figured it would * me up and it did. I'm no scientist or anything.

It's just trying to put a spin on it for the masses.

Like "racing identity" is a nice way of saying someone is a criminal.

Fair enough, each to his own & we have all made mistakes.

Thanks also for confirming they were an item when these antics were taking place.
Neither you or I know whether they were 'together' at this particular time. They have been together since high school, who knows if they have had breaks in between, what type of relationship they have, and what's wrong with taking nude pic's of yourself? Since when has that been a crime? Do you know what every single couple is into & what they do in the privacy of their home? Who are you to judge? You have no idea how these photos were obtained, who or if they were even sent to anyone.. the only crime being committed is by the person who is sharing intimate pics of someone without their consent.

Neither you or I know whether they were 'together' at this particular time. They have been together since high school, who knows if they have had breaks in between, what type of relationship they have, and what's wrong with taking nude pic's of yourself? Since when has that been a crime? Do you know what every single couple is into & what they do in the privacy of their home? Who are you to judge? You have no idea how these photos were obtained, who or if they were even sent to anyone.. the only crime being committed is by the person who is sharing intimate pics of someone without their consent.
My Friend, ur exactly right but perhaps be a bit more precise next time you write “together” - u clearly have no idea as to what’s was going on at a particular time with his partner while these antics took place.

Your other points are valid - his only crime is being a fool as it seems on a number of occasions he clearly doesnt listen when the AFL social media and respect for women training takes place and perhaps even drugs training.

Yes, very unfortunate for him it’s been leaked - just maybe he might think anything I put on social media could be leaked - even by a mate?

Good on u sticking up for him but behind closed doors do u really think the Pies Coaches, Leadership Group and Management are happy with him for bringing this attention?

Ill leave it at that & watch what unfolds.

It's just trying to put a spin on it for the masses.

Like "racing identity" is a nice way of saying someone is a criminal.
I love that! Referring to someone as “colourful” in the media, aka he probably killed one or more people and got away with it 😂

My Friend, ur exactly right but perhaps be a bit more precise next time you write “together” - u clearly have no idea as to what’s was going on at a particular time with his partner while these antics took place.

Your other points are valid - his only crime is being a fool as it seems on a number of occasions he clearly doesnt listen when the AFL social media and respect for women training takes place and perhaps even drugs training.

Yes, very unfortunate for him it’s been leaked - just maybe he might think anything I put on social media could be leaked - even by a mate?

Good on u sticking up for him but behind closed doors do u really think the Pies Coaches, Leadership Group and Management are happy with him for bringing this attention?

You're assuming a lot of stuff about things none of us know about. Someone is drip feeding these pics on social media, how do any of us know whether those captions have been added or edited? It's not difficult to do, google it.

As for him bringing this attention...he didn't. The person who is sharing these images without his consent is the person doing that. Why? And will they be charged? They should be. It's called image based abuse.

Fair enough, each to his own & we have all made mistakes.

Thanks also for confirming they were an item when these antics were taking place.

An item,lol, you trying to make it sound like they were married with 5 kids mate?

He was 19 and she was 17 when this happened, so it was a teenage romance, and how do you know Crispy's now wife, wasn't aware of the pics or video at the time?
He obviously hasn’t sent these to anyone else, unsolicited, and harassed anyone by sending this content to them.
What he did in his private life 9 years ago, is his own business and doesn't need to be aired out in public like the tossers at the HS are currently doing.

What was the training on social media, drugs and respect for women 10 years ago?

You do realise this didn’t happen last year?

Do people really think he made those captions and then posted those images?

It looks like he said those things and someone got upset about it and made the images and posted them. As in, " hey everyone, this is what Jack did and said to me, isn't he a misogynist?"

I've read media articles that pile on Jack as if posting such photos of someone else is ok. Crazy stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An item,lol, you trying to make it sound like they were married with 5 kids mate?

He was 19 and she was 17 when this happened, so it was a teenage romance, and how do you know Crispy's now wife, wasn't aware of the pics or video at the time?
He obviously hasn’t sent these to anyone else, unsolicited, and harassed anyone by sending this content to them.
What he did in his private life 9 years ago, is his own business and doesn't need to be aired out in public like the tossers at the HS are currently doing.

Most of what AFL players get slagged off for doing are in their “private lives”.

If the media didn’t trawl all this stuff then half of them would be out of a job.

Jack Crisp has been cleared to play this weekend after meeting the AFL Integrity Unit.

AFL: “Crisp has been ordered to undertake an appropriate education program and the AFL considers the matter to be finalised.”

Done & dusted. Move on. Having said that, I still think people should be held accountable for sharing intimate images without consent, as that is a criminal offence.

Last edited:
Anyone got any photos of Crisp with a beard in 2018?

Looks a lot more like the pics from him in the last year or so.

That said, the only really questionable part of the vid for me was just how young the 'young sluts' were. IF they were consenting adults then good luck to him. It's not our business what he gets up to.

Anyone got any photos of Crisp with a beard in 2018?

Looks a lot more like the pics from him in the last year or so.

That said, the only really questionable part of the vid for me was just how young the 'young sluts' were. IF they were consenting adults then good luck to him. It's not our business what he gets up to.
Correct. It's not your business. Move on.

Jack Crisp has been cleared to play this weekend after meeting the AFL Integrity Unit.

AFL: “Crisp has been ordered to undertake an appropriate education program and the AFL considers the matter to be finalised.”

Done & dusted. Move on. Having said that, I still think people should be held accountable for sharing intimate images without consent, as that is a criminal offence.
Terrible news for the virtue signallers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back