Rumour Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t really care about Crisps actions.
Has no impact on my club, nor his performance in AFL.

If he did it while he had a family, that’s on him as a person and it’s pretty average, but that’s still to be confirmed. And there are average blokes playing for all clubs.

It’s hilarious how Ed is instantly on the offensive on this though. Furious that it was uncovered and questioned the motives of them, while completely ignoring Crisps actions.

Never change Ed.
Well it’s illegal what the person has done to leak the images.

So Jack will be lining up tonight?

Seriously, if he's not testing positive, i.e. not turning up to work under the influence, then everyone should * off and leave the bloke alone. If he's presenting to work with serious substance abuse issues then people should also * off and leave the bloke alone.

He is in his 30s and should be allowed to make these decisions himself. The AFL can investigate if he was getting an unfair advantage on match day or at training, but that should be it. Collingwood could investigate whether his conduct at the club makes it an unsafe workplace for 19-year-olds. Otherwise, it should blow over.

If he was talking about having beers or wine would anyone worry about this? This is a problem caused by some idiots thinking that some substances should be legal and regulated while others should be just illegal and left to the jungle.

So Jack will be lining up tonight?

Seriously, if he's not testing positive, i.e. not turning up to work under the influence, then everyone should * off and leave the bloke alone. If he's presenting to work with serious substance abuse issues then people should also * off and leave the bloke alone.

He is in his 30s and should be allowed to make these decisions himself. The AFL can investigate if he was getting an unfair advantage on match day or at training, but that should be it. Collingwood could investigate whether his conduct at the club makes it an unsafe workplace for 19-year-olds. Otherwise, it should blow over.

If he was talking about having beers or wine would anyone worry about this? This is a problem caused by some idiots thinking that some substances should be legal and regulated while others should be just illegal and left to the jungle.

Yes there would be a problem if he were enticing "young ****" with alcohol as opposed to cocaine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Footy breaking the stories since last century
Tom Browne will be shattered when he finds out about Princess Diana

Jeez talk about a media witch hunt. Young bloke with money took drugs acting like it's a first. If he's not on the field while under the influence who cares. All these "journalists" acting Ike saints.

Yep he was a secret 3rd pilot on MH37O, the bags he referenced is code for luggage
Is this part of the NASA conspiracy to deny the flatness of the earth so that we all become baby-eating satanists?

Speaking of which, Good Friday tomorrow .. lets eat a lamb and then some escaped goat.

Jeez talk about a media witch hunt. Young bloke with money took drugs acting like it's a first. If he's not on the field while under the influence who cares. All these "journalists" acting Ike saints.

Well it's something to write about and helps to fill the news hole for the day. Nobody with any brains thinks the media are genuine when reporting on scandals. The scandal is getting caught doing something not what you did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bailey smith, dusty and crisp video's coming out before a lions game is interesting.

bailey smith, dusty and crisp video's coming out before a lions game is interesting.
A club that can't keep the ground lights on aren't really prime suspects in electronic carriage service manipulation are they?

Checks fixture to see when we play the big mouth rats that are the Lions……

🧐

🤣

Seriously though this is all crap and the amount of people that use Coke on a recreation basis in their own private elements/home is massive in society and it goes from Judges / Doctors Coppers and everyone in between.

Leave the kid alone and the bloke that leaked this is a dog and social media is full of crap like this but when it is an AFL footballer the media grubs are ready to play soggy biscuit with each other for the so called scoop the grubs.

A club that can't keep the ground lights on aren't really prime suspects in electronic carriage service manipulation are they?

that was an attempted smokescreen so we wouldn't think they are capable of a diabolical social media campaign against upcoming opponents.

Do clubs and even The AFL need to kind of set a precedent here and not give these things as much attention as they currently receive? We've had Smith, Ginnivan now Crisp.

I feel like pathetic people are getting the idea that hey, I can ruin this guys career at least temporarily here if I release this photo my mate showed me etc etc.
It's kind of messed up and an invasion of privacy. The AFL should give Crisp maybe a small fine and move on pretty quickly.

Just dropping the reminder that there are typically clauses about behaviour outside of the workplace that affects the employer's reputation in most employment contracts.

Therefore it is most likely incorrect to suggest that his off-field behaviour is not the AFL or Collingwood's business.

Best conspiracy/nuff theory on this one is that a melbourne supporter has grassed on Crispy so he doesnt break Jim Stynes consecutive games record!

Although I do also like the theory that brisbane players are leaking these videos of players before they play them. Strikes me as a real Zorko/Rich type of move!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back