News Jack Darling resumes with WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star West Coast Eagles forward Jack Darling has not adhered to the AFL’s Covid-19 training and playing mandates and therefore – under the AFL rules – he will be unable to attend the club’s facility at Mineral Resources Park and by extension any club training sessions.

While Jack will take some time to assess his future he will train independently of the remainder of the squad.

The club will continue to support Jack as he contemplates his options and is optimistic that he will return to build on his outstanding career to date.

While the club does respect the right to personal choice it also supports the protocols put in place by the AFL and Governments – both Federal and State – as they navigate their way through this persistent and challenging pandemic.

Neither the club nor Jack will make any further comment on the matter.

Tim Kelly did get his first dose, no word on the third player who was rumoured to be Luke Edwards but unconfirmed

Last edited:
Is what it is and we move on, no individual is bigger than the club.

Just means more opportunities for the likes of Oscar Allen, Jake Waterman, Bailey Williams etc

Major Douchebag putting himself in front of his club.

Good riddance If he wants ro be like that it gives Allen and Water a chance.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Unprofessional, dumb and well.. as dumb as dropping a chest mark in a GF
Covid will be around longer that JD. I wonder what is contract says?

Can we add Jayden Pitt to the train on group?

I'm sure he will cave and get the NovaVax, too much money on the table. If not, the problem resolves itself once he gets infected anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liam Jones going down is one thing but someone like Darling an actual difference maker is huge, his wife I understand is a hippy and the main reason for all of this. I hope common sense can prevail and he rolls up not curl up.

Liam Jones going down is one thing but someone like Darling an actual difference maker is huge, his wife I understand is a hippy and the main reason for all of this. I hope common sense can prevail and he rolls up not curl up.

Darling isn't going to be the last one either, Jed Anderson is yet to return to Melbourne from the NT or get his second dose

god damn it eric cartman GIF by South Park

He should just retired like Liam Jones. Why hold a spot of another player if you don’t want to be vaxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back