Jack Dyer Medal 2019

Jan 14, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Apologies if there's an ongoing thread somewhere about this - I haven't spotted it in when I glanced around the site.

How do we think the B&F is situated at this stage for 2019? I'll have a crack at how I think the top 5 is looking with 6 rounds left up our sleeve.

1. Dion Prestia
2. Dylan Grimes
3. Kane Lambert
4. Bachar Houli
=5. Dustin Martin/Nick Vlastuin

Dr Awkward

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 23, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
Apologies if there's an ongoing thread somewhere about this - I haven't spotted it in when I glanced around the site.

How do we think the B&F is situated at this stage for 2019? I'll have a crack at how I think the top 5 is looking with 6 rounds left up our sleeve.

1. Dion Prestia
2. Dylan Grimes
3. Kane Lambert
4. Bachar Houli
=5. Dustin Martin/Nick Vlastuin
That's probably pretty spot on.

Then after that I'd say Lynch, Stack, Edwards, Astbury

Feb 13, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
I think he has had too many down games.

1. Prestia
2. Grimes
3. Vlastuin
4. Houli
5. Sheds/Dusty

Lynch a Smokey to finish top five
I think people have been a bit harsh on Martin. Most of his games haven't been that bad, and he still has had a number of BOG games. AFLCA has him as our no.1 overall and he has polled in the most games as well.

I'm not sure who votes in the medal, but the past decade has been dominated by our Big 4 (with the exception of Daniel Jackson in 2013).

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
I think people have been a bit harsh on Martin. Most of his games haven't been that bad, and he still has had a number of BOG games. AFLCA has him as our no.1 overall and he has polled in the most games as well.

I'm not sure who votes in the medal, but the past decade has been dominated by our Big 4 (with the exception of Daniel Jackson in 2013).
Oh OK then...
Prestia
Dusty
Grimes
Vlas
Houli

Prestia best mid over the course.

Grimes for being awesome. Surely in for an AA call up.

Dusty has been a bit totally on or just quite good. He'll have quite a few weeks where he gets the bikkies, and some he'll get nothing.

Otherwise lots of good players doing well.

Stack for whatever our rookie of the year is. unless Balme is right and Marlion will win the Brownlow and therefore the Jack Dyer :D

Back