Game Day jack dyer medal 2022 (live stream from 7pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Prestia only playing 18 games and went off injured early in two of them.

Jack graham not overly rated it seems.

Fantastic for Dan Rioli. His year was superb

Graham carried his turf toe issue through many games. I would not read anything more than that into his b&f result. Also had a bit of a slow start due to badly interrupted pre-season.

All things considered I am sure he has lost no admirers at the club.

Jack Titus Medal – 2nd place goes to Daniel Rioli. Definitely a career best year and the votes show it.
Would love to see Rioli win it.Just too see the look on Groupie_ 's face.
Be something like this.
carltonfan.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Graham carried his turf toe issue through many games. I would not read anything more than that into his b&f result. Also had a bit of a slow start due to badly interrupted pre-season.

true..... but being that gut running pressure player with 2 dodgy shoulders already and now multiple hammies over his career and now turf toe issues must be a concern..... plus am I the only one that sees jack getting caught 'holding the ball' once or twice a game and not catching his opponents out in the same way as much. also iI'm of the opinion jack is a poor over head mark which may have something to do with not being able to lift his arms to full extension.

Best way to look at it would be to see how many games he actually did poll in. Our voting system is based on playing your role which is when you're rewarded between 1-3 votes with the 4-5 votes being reserved for the players who were our best on the day.

If Graham polls 34 votes but polled in 10-15 of his 20 games then that would suggest the coaches are more happy with him then if only polls in 5-10 of his games but gets the same number of votes.

I only watched from r9 onwards in last nights coverage and from I recall the games he definitely didn't poll were the Dockers/Lions games when he played as a small forward which coincided with Castagna/Aarts being left out of the team completely and MJR playing as the sub. The other game was against Hawthorn which he was subbed out in the third quarter.

This must have been one of the closest medal counts in our clubs history with Tom winning by just one vote but having said that it's well deserved and he was unlucky not to have won the coleman medal as well. Congratulations Tom!
and also unlucky not to kick the winning goal to put us into another prelim. Oh wait, he did kick the winning goal.

Great speech by Dimma. Surprised nobody in the media has gone after him yet for being too honest again
I dunno. I thought he was a bit off tbh. Would have liked to see that he had moved on from ARC and umpires and how we woulda/coulda beaten Geelong. To me he came across as a bit petty, and lacked the 'worry only about what you can control' mantra that I thought he believed in.

Dimma is a legend.
Chris Scott carried on like a pork chop when we beat them in finals and got Shocking to change rules.

Partner was having his kid .
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back