Game Day Jack Dyer Medal - Congratulations Dion Prestia!

Remove this Banner Ad

Voting system is very suspect for the guys finishing with 1-3 votes most weeks. Basically comes down to playing your role but then some players are completely overlooked. Case in point Broad and Graham finishing with 31 votes despite sacrificing their game more than any of our players and doing a ******* great job of nullifying his opponent in Broads case and harassing the * out of the opposition in Grahams who in turn covers a lot for Dusty to play with so much freedom. Yet Rioli who was beyond awful for 90% of our games this season and pressure was down on previous years finishes with 47 votes and finishes inside the top 10.

Think there are a few mistakes in the top 10 personally. Houli should have been top 4. Had a better season than Dusty, personally.

Also feel that Grimes should have been 2nd at minimum. Could make an argument that he could have won.

But it is what it is.
EXACTY, THE MC make the game plan, the set the tasks and roles, they delegate responsibility on the day....they go thru the game second by second with replays and slo mo's.

they do the votes and make the calls on selection....

we take a look and usually watch the game once, and we follow the path of the ball and make our educated or biased or piss and wind judgements and arguments....but at the end of the day we are Shultz....we know nothing... :p

Lot of posters would be going back and wishing they could take back their ridiculous posts from that draft and trade time....
Voting system is very suspect for the guys finishing with 1-3 votes most weeks. Basically comes down to playing your role but then some players are completely overlooked. Case in point Broad and Graham finishing with 31 votes despite sacrificing their game more than any of our players and doing a ******* great job of nullifying his opponent in Broads case and harassing the fu** out of the opposition in Grahams who in turn covers a lot for Dusty to play with so much freedom. Yet Rioli who was beyond awful for 90% of our games this season and pressure was down on previous years finishes with 47 votes and finishes inside the top 10.

Maybe he wasn’t as bad as we thought. Must have done a lot right in the coaches eyes

EXACTY, THE MC make the game plan, the set the tasks and roles, they delegate responsibility on the day....they go thru the game second by second with replays and slo mo's.

they do the votes and make the calls on selection....

we take a look and usually watch the game once, and we follow the path of the ball and make our educated or biased or piss and wind judgements and arguments....but at the end of the day we are Shultz....we know nothing... :p

They also not only watch the game more than once but analyse it in depth.

They see a lot that supporters don’t and look for things we don’t.

Excellent effort by Sheds too who I didn’t think had as good a year as 2018 but was still unbelievably good and impacted so many games.
Dimma said last night on Foxfooty he has one of the best footy IQs in the game and was hugely influential in many of our victories early/ mid season when ravaged by injuries
Sh!t like that is what B&Fs are all about
Still can’t believe he didn’t score ONE Brownlow vote this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent effort by Sheds too who I didn’t think had as good a year as 2018 but was still unbelievably good and impacted so many games.
Dimma said last night on Foxfooty he has one of the best footy IQs in the game and was hugely influential in many of our victories early/ mid season when ravaged by injuries
Sh!t like that is what B&Fs are all about
Still can’t believe he didn’t score ONE Brownlow vote this year
I loved how Sheds thanked Caracella for his improved offensive game in the midfield.I think in 2017 it was a massive plus , but by 2019 his defensive work and body on the line in the middle were all off the charts. His GF defensive work was mind boggling and he’s looking like he could do a Burgoyne as he’s getting tougher and more durable each season. Mind boggling bc in 2016 he looked like a seasoned passenger.
Hats off to him and Blake Caracella.

Big congrats to Prestia.By far his best season at the tigers and his whole career.

To Grimes & Edwards.Part of me wishes Prestia didn't have a good as a season as he did because it meant either of you 2 would have been going home with the JDM.Along with Nank the Tank you boys are my heroes amongst our heroes.
Thank you for a wonderful season.:trophy:

I loved how Sheds thanked Caracella for his improved offensive game in the midfield.I think in 2017 it was a massive plus , but by 2019 his defensive work and body on the line in the middle were all off the charts. His GF defensive work was mind boggling and he’s looking like he could do a Burgoyne as he’s getting tougher and more durable each season. Mind boggling bc in 2016 he looked like a seasoned passenger.
Hats off to him and Blake Caracella.
Sheds was glowing in his praise of Caracella.
Fly had a light hearted dig at him in his speach about lleaving to go coach at the Bumbers- said he was an idiot for wanting to leave Richmond

Best speech moment when Lynch is saying nice things about his Mrs and the camera cuts to her poking her tongue out. Everyone laughs and Lynch gets confused and is like 'I don't know what everyone's laughing for then?'

just looking at the voting tallies of our boys and anyone else think we should put cotchin and caddy up for trade....bit of a form slip....19th and 20th is setting alarm bells.... maybe they still have currency being fresh of a premiership. 🤔

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅:richmond::richmond::richmond::richmond::richmond::richmond::richmond::richmond::richmond::richmond:;);););););););):p:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:p:p:p:drunk::drunk::drunk:
I know you’re trying to be funny , but at least show some wit with actual competence in your facts.
You may need to Sober up as you’re making a fool of yourself as me half pissed and exhausted 😩 can tell you Cotchin played 14games and Caddy played 18. Also Cotchin played a lot of games under duress and Caddy was learning a new role and mastered it by the time finals came around.
I love humour at parties, but not people who behave like clowns with amateurish jokes.

Voting system is very suspect for the guys finishing with 1-3 votes most weeks. Basically comes down to playing your role but then some players are completely overlooked. Case in point Broad and Graham finishing with 31 votes despite sacrificing their game more than any of our players and doing a ******* great job of nullifying his opponent in Broads case and harassing the fu** out of the opposition in Grahams who in turn covers a lot for Dusty to play with so much freedom. Yet Rioli who was beyond awful for 90% of our games this season and pressure was down on previous years finishes with 47 votes and finishes inside the top 10.
Agree when Mav Weller gets a vote then you know the system is wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back