Jack family

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe she's a really vindictive person and decided that the best way to get back at him was to have this dragged through the media, overshadowing his 200th and creating an unnecessary distraction for him. Nice thing for a mother to do.

Vindictive or dumb as dog s**t. Maybe a few bucks each way.

jon-stewart-confused-what.gif

and WTF are you doing to stop these bombings in Iraq ?
SFA I'll bet

Bringing them to light :) consider urself smarter after reading my post

Dafuq man? Nice non-sequitur. And since you brought it up, the Sunnis and Shias were ******* each other up long before we had anything to with destablisation. It's that stupid ******* religion of "peace".

Yeah and?

Yeah I really feel "sorry" for him. Meanwhile, 125 innocent people got killed from a bomb in Iraq. A country whose our own government was active in destabilising.

No halal snacks packs were hurt in writing this post

خليج 13 --------->

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is the Adelaide Advertisers take on the family dispute, show pictures of ****...

to quote" Model and Nine News producer Charlotte Goodlet, who recently moved from Perth to be with Kieren, last night refused to shed any light on the reasons for her rift with Donna."

“I’m really sorry but I can’t make any comment,” an emotional Goodlet told The Daily Telegraph.

Quality journalism right there.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...d/news-story/5539be41d50627d1369f52a3df546260

Given that tweet it's not hard to imagine his mum doing something annoying enough to earn the parents a dis-invite to his 200th.

Yea, tweet is ordinary - makes her come across as a self absorbed cow.

Reminds me of Mitchell Johnson's mum causing s**t with him before an Ashes series.

Ms Goodlet, a 2013 finalist in the Miss Universe Australia pageant, has been the partner of Kieren Jack for three years.

But it is understood Kieren’s parents do not approve of the relationship and have made their feelings known to Swans officials.

Why would the parents think it's the Swans business who he is dating ?
As long as she's not a criminal or use to be a dude,why would they give a s**t ?

Geez fancy ripping your family apart over a pair of ****.

Shameful.
its shameful if jacks parents think that they can treat him so bad that he feels the need to do this, all because they dont like his girlfriend. its not like she is some bikie drug dealing murderer. People talk about the kid cutting the cord from the parents, but the same is required by the parents just as often in my experience.

of course, thats just one side of the story. maybe she did something really horrible, but if that was the case you would think brandon would be on his parents side. plus the parents are the ones who have made it public, which is often an indicator of the major protagonist.

Why would the parents think it's the Swans business who he is dating ?
As long as she's not a criminal or use to be a dude,why would they give a s**t ?

Lulz, what the *, they don't like her and they've made that clear to the Swans?

They sound like arseholes.

Wonder if the parents will pop up on this show tomorrow night,although maybe not if the girlfriend works for Nein.

current_affairs.png

Don't worry, Today Tonight will make her out to be a doll bludger who is selling sugar to children, making them fat while also preying on the elderly by forcing them to take illegal immigrants in.

Yeah I really feel "sorry" for him. Meanwhile, 125 innocent people got killed from a bomb in Iraq. A country whose our own government was active in destabilising.

Says the guy whose soccer club was formed by people who made weapons to kill people with and whose NFL team celebrates a group of people who killed and displaced native Americans in the name of greed.

Am I doing it right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back