Jack family

Remove this Banner Ad

If I were Keiran, I'd call in a professional mediator. Someone who can break the dispute apart. He should get on the blower to Ian Roberts - I think Gary and Donna would very quickly fall into line under these circumstances.
Awful lot of people on here aren't going to get that reference!

Says the guy whose soccer club was formed by people who made weapons to kill people with and whose NFL team celebrates a group of people who killed and displaced native Americans in the name of greed.

Am I doing it right?

That's like saying well Australians killed aborigines so current Australians can't and shouldn't feel any sympathy.

Either way, I don't get ur point.

probs didnt want them being there because of crappy parenting
like im no parent but shaming your son on twitter is pretty crappy parenting right
someone give that mom a back hand

That's like saying well Australians killed aborigines so current Australians can't and shouldn't feel any sympathy.

Either way, I don't get ur point.

It's like linking one unrelated story to another. You know like if someone was stupid enough to link an AFL story to some unrelated story about something else that's not relevant to this particular story.

Here is the Australian media to a tee

Female Journalist has joke made of? Biggest news story in the world 'words hurt' need apology because my feelings are hurt

Man on verge of 200th has falling out with parents so we will talk about in around the nation because real things can be exploited

Wonder if the parents will pop up on this show tomorrow night,although maybe not if the girlfriend works for Nein.

current_affairs.png

If he doesn’t reply to the tweet maybe 60 Minutes will try and abduct him with a crack team of experts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's like linking one unrelated story to another. You know like if someone was stupid enough to link an AFL story to some unrelated story about something else that's not relevant to this particular story.

Well it's not a link. It was about providing perspective.

Dafuq man? Nice non-sequitur. And since you brought it up, the Sunnis and Shias were ******* each other up long before we had anything to with destablisation. It's that stupid ******* religion of "peace".
You're wrong and stop posting vile crap you learnt from 'white America' stick to what you know, drink beer and footy boganism. Okay?

Does anyone know what the actual story is?
Parents are living a fairly difficult, week-to-week existence (like most of Australia)

Kieran kept supporting them, and they kept taking advantage of it
He told them to sort their s**t out or GAGF

That's from a friend up in Sydney who was parked beside Kieran Jack at a shopping centre, and overheard a loud and aggressive phone conversation conversation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back