Jack family

Remove this Banner Ad

http://m.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/sy...-parents-donna-and-garry-20160704-gpy823.html

A bitter family feud involving Kieren Jack and his father Garry - a rugby league great - has gone public in the week of the Swans' co-captain's 200th game, with Kieren requesting his parents not attend his milestone match this Friday night in Geelong.

Sad timing, not great that it is getting played out in the media.

Mum not happy (via Twitter)

"@kjack_15 so sad. Dad 200 RL you 200 AFL & you dont want us there, your parents. No appreciation for all the yrs helping you get there,"

Yeah I really feel "sorry" for him. Meanwhile, 125 innocent people got killed from a bomb in Iraq. A country whose our own government was active in destabilising.
jon-stewart-confused-what.gif

and WTF are you doing to stop these bombings in Iraq ?
SFA I'll bet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I really feel "sorry" for him. Meanwhile, 125 innocent people got killed from a bomb in Iraq. A country whose our own government was active in destabilising.

Dafuq man? Nice non-sequitur. And since you brought it up, the Sunnis and Shias were ******* each other up long before we had anything to with destablisation. It's that stupid ******* religion of "peace".

very good baiting

Garry is a very hard man to deal with. Couldn't even imagine what it would be like to be his son.

I saw this on the afl.com page

Three things came to my mind immediately

1.a) His mother must have a poor understanding on how social media really works OR
.b) she is an idiot that things the public sphere is an appropriate place to deal with family politics

2) afl.com is a load of hacks

Maybe she's a really vindictive person and decided that the best way to get back at him was to have this dragged through the media, overshadowing his 200th and creating an unnecessary distraction for him. Nice thing for a mother to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back