Jack family

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.mamamia.com.au/kieren-jack-family/

Sent this link by my wife... does mumma jack seem a little entitled and self-absorbed here?
It's an attack piece by Kieren's GF, and 10 times worse than the mother's tweet. At least the old broad put her name to her whinge.

The Jack oldies should find something else in their lives. Kieren has really flown the coop. And dropped a turd on their heads as he flew off. :D

It's an attack piece by Kieren's GF, and 10 times worse than the mother's tweet. At least the old broad put her name to her whinge.

The Jack oldies should find something else in their lives. Kieren has really flown the coop. And dropped a turd on their heads as he flew off. :D
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ki...s/news-story/4681f699a896a1b7cb7922c915bcd21b

This is front page on News.com.au right now.

Without doubt the tweet from the mother was an absolute campaigner thing to do.

Am starting to look at Jack(yes I know he has said the right things publicly but does not take much to workout someone close to him who he has influence over is getting more dirty laundry out there) and his partner in a bad light now after the absolute media hatchet job on the parents though.

Seems quite obvious the mother is a narcissist from what has been told but I doubt the recipient of the text messages is angel either(sending abusive text messages still wrong).

Nah not correct, ghey

The part about the media being set on her is reasonably accurate, from someone with a little bit of inside knowledge...

This issue isn't the mum, if it was don't you think the club would have commented by now. Especially after they were mentioned by the mum.

Will kj be captain next year? I'd say no.
Please do go on. This is what this board if for..

Please do go on. This is what this board if for..

The parents are concerned about a few of her off field habits.

She has also had multiple run ins with other players partners too.

Kieran is highly respected for his work rate but not well liked amongst the swans.

The ticket thing isn't completely accurate, they get 4 tickets each. The ones meant for his parents he sold to contribute to a holiday with his partner, this was the start of all the issues. The mother rang her destressed in the week of the gf, she told her to go jump in the lake. Pretty poor form from Charlotte.

Gary would've been an extremely tough man to grow up under, he would've bordered on tyranny at home. But the mother is a lovely lady, her tweet was desperation, a mother that misses her sons.

Brandon and Gary's incident is being down played too, Brandon actually physically assaulted Gary at the neafl game. He is currently not up for senior selection due to this.

Kieran is highly respected for his work rate but not well liked amongst the swans.

The ticket thing isn't completely accurate, they get 4 tickets each. The ones meant for his parents he sold to contribute to a holiday with his partner, this was the start of all the issues. The mother rang her destressed in the week of the gf, she told her to go jump in the lake. Pretty poor form from Charlotte.

Gary would've been an extremely tough man to grow up under, he would've bordered on tyranny at home. But the mother is a lovely lady, her tweet was desperation, a mother that misses her sons.

Brandon and Gary's incident is being down played too, Brandon actually physically assaulted Gary at the neafl game. He is currently not up for senior selection due to this.
The mother remains in the wrong for the tweet but this media attack over the last 48 hours seems like the pettiest of revenge. Jack in the press conference said he wanted it to remain a private matter but I cannot believe that he has zero control over the information that has been released since. Jack and partner had the chance to be the bigger people but are seemingly not.

Also RE abusive text messages it is pretty obvious to most that in the very vast majority of incidents there is some s**t going both ways.

Got any more?

Sold to contribute to a holiday? What would those seats at K-Park be worth? $100 each? $200 each. Unless they are super bowl tickets they are only contributing to lunch at a nice restaurant.

You know all of this how?

Sold to contribute to a holiday? What would those seats at K-Park be worth? $100 each? $200 each. Unless they are super bowl tickets they are only contributing to lunch at a nice restaurant.

If you read properly I'm talking about the 2014 gf tickets.

If that is true, then fair enough. Having said that, it does appear as though this has been going on for some time. Clearly the parents knew that it was unlikely that they were going to get tickets for this weekends game from Kieran so they took it upon themselves to call the Swans directly to ask for them and were knocked back. From the outside it looks as though the Swans weren't prepared to fund their weekend in Victoria so they spat the dummy and sent the tweet, which then caused all of this to go public. Not great form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that is true, then fair enough. Having said that, it does appear as though this has been going on for some time. Clearly the parents knew that it was unlikely that they were going to get tickets for this weekends game from Kieran so they took it upon themselves to call the Swans directly to ask for them and were knocked back. From the outside it looks as though the Swans weren't prepared to fund their weekend in Victoria so they spat the dummy and sent the tweet, which then caused all of this to go public. Not great form.
What would Kieran be on a year? I highly doubt he would need to sell grand final tickets to cover the cost of a holiday. Doubt her job is low paying either

Also, I don't think the club/league would allow players to scalp grand final tickets.

If there are any more articles on Jack if they can please include pics of his missus I will read everyone of them, well at least look at the pics. Couldn't give a toss about his family!

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a...-mother-sent-to-girlfriend-charlotte-goodlet/

This article includes some new pics of the young lady. (well, new to the articles about this matter anyway)

Of particular interest, one of the photos is in the classic "My, that's a lovely bunch of coconuts!" pose, made famous by such classics as the Carry On films and the Benny Hill show.

If you read properly I'm talking about the 2014 gf tickets.
Fair enough, thought you were talking about this weekends tickets.

Still, I don't believe he would sell GF tickets to fund a holiday. The two of them combined would earn a fair amount, and with no dependants.

Fair enough, thought you were talking about this weekends tickets.

Still, I don't believe he would sell GF tickets to fund a holiday. The two of them combined would earn a fair amount, and with no dependants.

Some players are tight arises

Stories around for years about players who sell their ticket allocations for coin, plus sponging off the club in anyway they can to save a dollar

No one gives a flying about the Jack family. Move on.

FFS he is a run of the mill player, and its an internal family scandal.

Leave it alone
Would have died off quicker if not for the media hit pieces on the parents. Part of that info would likely have come from KJack or his partner.

Haha I thought I'd be the only person to remember this. donnaj1 was her name and she posted in the below thread:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/kieren-jack-draft-conspiracy-allegations.896602/page-4

lol, just has a read through her post and in light of what currently is or isn't going on in her life, I particularly like these couple of snippets.

Trust me this will be the first and last time I will ever do this sort of thing. (i guess she means make comment in a public forum about her boy)

and

I would never do anything wrong, illegal or unethical by my boys or family.(oh you mean like s**t can him for all the world to see on twitter)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back