Jack family

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack is the ultimate professional. He epitomizes the bloods culture. He isn't the most talented footballer, but he has gotten every ounce out of himself. He really is a true leader. When it come down to the crunch, KJ stood on principle, and he told his old duck to go jump. No room for entitlement. I applaud this kid. He is everything the AFL should be putting up on a pedestal. Congrats on the 200 KJ, and well played.

Would you say he was raised well...?

Maybe hes not responding to those either.

What she did, worked.

Whats social media for if you cant use it to get a reaction or response out of someone.

Did it work? What response has she gotten other that Jack saying he didn't want to talk about it?

I know one fact, his mother took a family issue onto social media. Anything after that, I can't help but look at her with contempt.

Thats fair enough too, she obviously has done it out of frustration but It seems it's only Mum thats being daft. I haven;t seen anything from the old man

But you are right it's either vindictive or incredibly naive to air grievances through social media, bad move Mum.

Would you say he was raised well...?

I don't know. What would you say? It could just be the bloods culture. There is a long list of professionals who led the kid (Bolton, Kirk, Goodes). Probably the most professional bunch of leaders (collectively) to ever grace the field. McVeigh ain't no slouch either, he is a very professional, and respectful leader.

I don't know. What would you say? It could just be the bloods culture. There is a long list of professionals who led the kid (Bolton, Kirk, Goodes). Probably the most professional bunch of leaders (collectively) to ever grace the field. McVeigh ain't no slouch either, he is a very professional, and respectful leader.

With a rugby league background I doubt he got have got to afl level without a whole heap of hard work and determination. If you see early interviews with him, not a lot has changed.

I'll let you in on a little secret

I'm not really a skunk

Lighten up

Call me crazy but the young lass reminds me of Bingle.....I hope thats the only similarity....

You might not smell but the face is ordinary

article-2014492-02249B56000004B0-178_468x497.jpg

box-009.jpg

Never said I didn't enjoy anything. Just asked for a little evidence. Anybody can write what they want doesn't make it true.
I find it a little fishy a member joined yesterday jumps on this story and played with Jack in 1995. Seems not to match up the profile is female, born in 1996. I guess that's to keep us from the real identity.
He said he was going to post pictures. Liar.

He said he was going to post pictures. Liar.

Should be relatively easy with the number of public pics on google to pose under. I do think I read in this thread he joined to defend G.Jack and considers that done so asked for account to be deleted..... either that or my reasonable questions scared him away.

Should be relatively easy with the number of public pics on google to pose under. I do think I read in this thread he joined to defend G.Jack and considers that done so asked for account to be deleted..... either that or my reasonable questions scared him away.
Might have been Garry Jack himself

Does anyone know what the actual story is?
Despite concerns about reliability of early sources, most historians believe that Islam originated in Mecca and Medina at the start of the 7th century. A century later, the Islamic empire extended from Iberia in the west to the Indus river in the east.

Sorry just read your next post.

You mean your constant harassment to out his real identity

It's none of your business

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never said I didn't enjoy anything. Just asked for a little evidence. Anybody can write what they want doesn't make it true.
I find it a little fishy a member joined yesterday jumps on this story and played with Jack in 1995. Seems not to match up the profile is female, born in 1996. I guess that's to keep us from the real identity.

The information given pointed to the only person he could have been, if he was legit. It took about ten minutes to identify the person (or online persona ) based on that information.

Haha yeah he dont scare to easy.

He stated what he had to and a few might of caught on to who he was. I doubt you want your real name plasted everywhere.
He will be back. As someone else.

You mean your constant harassment to out his real identity

It's none of your business

No I meant the common courtesy of replying to somebody when spoken to such as him quoteing me.
None of my business then don't allued to indenties on a public forum

Mum and dad can't be stopped from turning up anyway.
The parents were upset because they asked the Swans for the free family tickets only to be told that Kieren had already allocated them to HER family. Supposedly they also wanted him to pay their airfares and he said nah-ah. Hence dummy spit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back