List Mgmt. Jack Frost has requested a trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how Keeffe sprung into the conversation:huh:

Fumbles Frosty is gonna need to pile on the 50+ sunscreen up in Brizzy. Climate's not very albino friendly up here.
Don't you mean fubles? Poor fubles...

Frost has played some bloody good games for us, beaten some of the best forwards in the comp, sure he's had more than his share of face palm games but most of them were when we played that stupid zone, point i'm making is he's very likely to improve over the next few years and to lose him after all the work we've pumped into him for a nothing pick sucks, guess it can't be helped though.

I am happy for frosty, good player deserves more opportunities can't begrudge him for that. In same scenario as Witts too good to be playing VFL. A little disappointed the name Jack Frost is not on the primary list, always get a kick out of telling young kids Jack Frost plays for Collingwood. In a funny way the real and fictional character have similarities other than the name. Really pleased he rolled up to the Copeland, big tick from me, has alot more substance and style that some of his high profile x and soon to be reunited team mates. Good luck Jack Frost!

Frost has played some bloody good games for us, beaten some of the best forwards in the comp, sure he's had more than his share of face palm games but most of them were when we played that stupid zone, point i'm making is he's very likely to improve over the next few years and to lose him after all the work we've pumped into him for a nothing pick sucks, guess it can't be helped though.

The problem with Frosty is that he offers nothing offensively.

The current age of AFL strategy is 'team offence' and 'team defence'. All 18 players are expected to play their role offensively when we have the ball and defensively when we don't.

Frost is an old school shutdown KPD. He belongs to a different era. He's got elite closing speed and on his day he can spoil anything. But our team can't justify having 1/18 of the players on the field having that as the **only** thing they can do.

I love Frosty, I do. But given his deficiencies I think we should consider ourselves lucky if we get anything for him. If we can prize that pick 56 (or whatever it is) out of Brisbane then we should be tickle pink.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just curious nothing more, on where Frsoty is these days and how many games he has played for Brisbane. Can't be bothered looking up final siren for current stats.

Just curious nothing more, on where Frsoty is these days and how many games he has played for Brisbane. Can't be bothered looking up final siren for current stats.
He's played two games, Lucky for Brisbane fans they only had to sit through two kicks of his. Really poor move from Brisbane, remember some Brisbane fans said they needed a big strong full back to to help them down back but Frost is neither of those things. They would have been better off getting one of Brown twins.

He's played two games, Lucky for Brisbane fans they only had to sit through two kicks of his. Really poor move from Brisbane, remember some Brisbane fans said they needed a big strong full back to to help them down back but Frost is neither of those things. They would have been better off getting one of Brown twins.
Yeah it actually pretty amazing that Mitch Brown was forced in to retirement while Frost got a 3 year deal. He's been running around in circles 10m off his man in the NEAFL all year and will continue to do so for the next 2 years.

Thanks
Thanks Mike and Apex

Jack Frost

2 games for Brisbane.

2 kicks first game
0 kicks second game.

4 hand balls both games

Total 10 disposals.

Really makes you miss him.... not

Remove this Banner Ad

Back