Scandal Jack Ginnivan and Isaac Quaynor laying in bed together and rating women

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead set if people are genuinely upset by this than I'm packing it in. People get offended at absolutely anything, the whole world especially in Australia have gone so incredibly woke.

This bloody woke mob are just a bunch of SJWs influenced by the left wing media

Hang on, your hobby horse and cause maybe now Gil is evil, umpiring, changing game etc doesn’t mean it has anything to do with 2 Collingwood guy’s videoing themselves doing stuff on TikTok, or peoples reactions to it.

I may as well try and link it to the decay of society and draw a line from this to the Jan 6 capitol riots. (Just to get clear, there is no link)
The point is if the AFL media did a proper job as media this stuff would be ignored and we'd be reading an intelligent discussion in the AFL media about the state of the game. The reality is Gil is coming to the end of his time as CEO. Crowds are non barely there and there are other issues with the game. Sometimes its unwatchable. But we have a women's comp that is fairly functional, got thru covid and are at least taking some action on the concussion issue. So my hobby horse is more about haviong an intelligent discussion about stuff without jumping to conclusions like a foolish person. But hey you knock yourself out.

So wrt to this we have a big deal about two kids from the tik tok generation doing tik tok stuff on tik tok. Cos they are Collingwood and some moron can try and link this to the outrage around Degoey appearing tasteless and stupid and having the cheek to complain about his treatment.

If you're happy with the AFL media functioning at a level appropriate for Idiocracy then good for you ... I spose.

This isn't worth the attention its getting and has no connection to Collingwood letting De Goey get away with being a *******.

I think it’s more about players being paid like CEO’s, but acting like horny teenagers, while also being held up as role models for the younger generation.

If Ginnivan and Quaynor want to play it like that, then they need to be aware that they’re going to be judged by the public, because that’s what they signed up for.

This is why the AFL, AFLPA and clubs give training on social media use and warnings of the impact it can have to their career.
They are horny teenagers. Quaynor is 22 but BFD. Close enough. Why would you expect anything else from them?

Stop putting unreasonable expectations on kids who play football better than you do just so marketers can sell more s**t.

Yeah it was totally obvious that they weren't rating specific women, but hypothetical women. It would have been much worse if they were laughing at pictures of women and rating them, which is what the media have tried to make out. But its still pretty dumb thing to do just because it is not a great look.
So was a six now maybe a three?

Seriously? they put that on TV as a STORY.

They didn't name any names, they didn't show any photos they didn't text the women involved.

Struggling for words honestly.
They weren't real women. They were hypothetical people with a rating and the game was how does new info about them change their rating.

What do you mean? They made 3.8 billion US dollars in ad revenue last year.

How is TikTok different from YouTube or Instagram with influencers/"content creators" hawking stuff?
As I mentioned before, my TikTok content due to the algorithm is basically top movie scenes/lines/quotes, top songs from 2000s, trivia, fun facts, I have never seen ads or creators "hawking stuff".

Im not saying it isnt there, but for me it isnt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DeGoey drunk partying overseas during the bye was always going to be newsworthy considering his past - especially with a potential future me-too inducing breath exposure.

THIS!? This is insane that it's even hit the news at all. Absolutely bizarre.
It literally involves a fictional person and is not rating anyone but rating the effect of harmless peculiarities about the fictional person. Would love to know who actually first 'broke' this story?

I feel like they're forced apology for actually doing nothing wrong is a form of abuse. Poor guys.

A TikTok video has emerged of Collingwood pair Jack Ginnivan and Isaac Quaynor rating women to heap more pressure on the club amid a turbulent few days as it deals with the fallout from Jordan De Goey’s Bali nightclub incident.

The now-deleted video that first surfaced over the weekend features Ginnivan, 19, and Quaynor, 22, seemingly laying in bed jovially rating women’s features as part of a viral TikTok game where a person is asked to re-rate a mark out of 10 based on new information.

“She’s a 10, but got some (indistinct) teeth, like them teeth are going every which way, diagonal, everything,” Quaynor says in the video.

Ginnivan responds while laughing: “F***** hell. Four,” as both players laugh.

Later Quaynor says: “She’s a nine and a half, but is homeless.”

To which Ginnivan replies: “Two and a half.”

Veteran journalist Caroline Wilson told Channel 9’s Footy Classified that Collingwood first become aware of the video on Monday and has spoken to both players and told them to take it down.

Essendon legend Matthew Lloyd added: “It’s embarrassing to watch isn’t it? You’re cringing just watching it. They’ll learn from that those two, I’m not sure what the ramifications will be, but it’s embarrassing.”

Foxfooty.com.au has contacted Collingwood for comment.

How dumb are these guys..Seriously they have the best opportunity to have a great life. And they do this s**t and show the world. So smart. Jack is just so dumb and gutless as. Hiding behind his tougher mates on the field. Really an embarrassment to young Australian men.

They are horny teenagers. Quaynor is 22 but BFD. Close enough. Why would you expect anything else from them?

Stop putting unreasonable expectations on kids who play football better than you do just so marketers can sell more s**t.
That get a shitload of training, advice and mentoring about the pitfalls of the AFL lifestyle and social media.

Let’s not make out like they’ve never being warned on the perils of social media from their club, the AFLPA and AFL in general.

That get a shitload of training, advice and mentoring about the pitfalls of the AFL lifestyle and social media.

Let’s not make out like they’ve never being warned on the perils of social media from their club, the AFLPA and AFL in general.
Love the connections of last 2 posts lol

Collingwood young guns Isaac Quaynor and Jack Ginnivan have apologised for a TikTok video that emerged of the pair over the weekend, while both players will undertake further education on the appropriate use of social media.

Would do anything to be a fly on the wall for that class lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back