Scandal Jack Ginnivan and Isaac Quaynor laying in bed together and rating women

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't you lot seen the government funded Respect advertisements on the trains and all over the footy?

Some purple haired arts graduate (insert their preferred gender pronoun here) has declared that making eye contact with a (person identifying as) female on the train is basically domestic violence.

What Ginnivan did was far worst than that. I know its a game and nothing to do with an actual person, but he gave a hypothetical womxn an appearance rating! Therefore he thinks not all womxn are equally attractive.. in fact even thinking about any woman as attractive is basically violence!!!

Cancelled.

Last edited:
How dumb are these guys..Seriously they have the best opportunity to have a great life. And they do this s**t and show the world. So smart. Jack is just so dumb and gutless as. Hiding behind his tougher mates on the field. Really an embarrassment to young Australian men.

Nah that would be you, weak as piss opinion.

DeGoey drunk partying overseas during the bye was always going to be newsworthy considering his past - especially with a potential future me-too inducing breath exposure.

THIS!? This is insane that it's even hit the news at all. Absolutely bizarre.
It literally involves a fictional person and is not rating anyone but rating the effect of harmless peculiarities about the fictional person. Would love to know who actually first 'broke' this story?

I feel like they're forced apology for actually doing nothing wrong is a form of abuse. Poor guys.
I am guessing you don't have crooked teeth which is surprising given you follow West Meth Eagles

Last edited:

Does anyone honestly think Degoey having a 4 day stint in Bali detracts from his playing performance or conditioning?

This witch hunt that "journalists" go about for the sake of advertising revenue will get someone killed one day. Have never forgotten Hutchy folllowing Cousins on a 15 hour flight to Las Angeles just to get a soundbite before he went into rehab. The media are out of control and the players association need to fight back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe so many people have missed the mark on this. 'It's harmless', 'It's a tiktok trend', 'Women are doing it too', 'There's no victim'...

Harmless - It glorifies, normalises and encourages people to objectify others based on looks, social and economical background and personality traits.

Tiktok trend - as though this somehow excuses the above type of behaviours. Other worthy tiktok trends of note: the blackout challenge, the benadryl challenge, the COVID challenge, the eye colour changing challenge, the penny challenge, plus many many more. Let's be honest, the majority of tiktok trends/challenges are deliberately designed to get idiots to do things that are dangerous or frowned upon. That, and getting young girls to dance around in skimpy outfits. It's for halfwits with short attention spans.

Women are doing it - as though this somehow makes it less sexist and more acceptable.

No victim - as above. Racism is still racism, regardless of whether there's a victim. Generalising that Asians can't drive, or black people can't swim doesn't make those statements less racist because they aren't directed at an actual person.

This isn't a Ginnivan, or Collingwood thing. The AFL and/or ALL clubs wouldn't want players engaging in activities like this, and rightly so.
But, they've deleted the video, apologised and are likely doing some course to show penance. Hopefully they've learned and move on, but let's not make half-arsed excuses for it.

I can't believe so many people have missed the mark on this. 'It's harmless', 'It's a tiktok trend', 'Women are doing it too', 'There's no victim'...

Harmless - It glorifies, normalises and encourages people to objectify others based on looks, social and economical background and personality traits.

Tiktok trend - as though this somehow excuses the above type of behaviours. Other worthy tiktok trends of note: the blackout challenge, the benadryl challenge, the COVID challenge, the eye colour changing challenge, the penny challenge, plus many many more. Let's be honest, the majority of tiktok trends/challenges are deliberately designed to get idiots to do things that are dangerous or frowned upon. That, and getting young girls to dance around in skimpy outfits. It's for halfwits with short attention spans.

Women are doing it - as though this somehow makes it less sexist and more acceptable.

No victim - as above. Racism is still racism, regardless of whether there's a victim. Generalising that Asians can't drive, or black people can't swim doesn't make those statements less racist because they aren't directed at an actual person.

This isn't a Ginnivan, or Collingwood thing. The AFL and/or ALL clubs wouldn't want players engaging in activities like this, and rightly so.
But, they've deleted the video, apologised and are likely doing some course to show penance. Hopefully they've learned and move on, but let's not make half-arsed excuses for it.
You must be the life of the party

Couldn’t agree more, well said.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

you'd be fun at parties :rolleyes:

8/10 but their managers make them do a scripted apology?

You must be the life of the party
"Hey mate wanna hear a joke?"
"NO, I most certainly do not" [sips mineral water]
you'd be fun at parties :rolleyes:
'this music is a bit loud and to be honest, offensive, i think i heard a cuss word in it'
Parties themselves normalise the elevation of one individual (the guest of honour) above other individuals... not appropriate
Love a good party, love a good drink. Manage to do both without being a douche.
Not surprising that people who would respond like this don't get the wider implications and how it's not something harmless that should be encouraged.

Party on dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back