Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to P&W 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t matter which player is on Buddy when the ball is coming in that quick, but Darcy should’ve been the move after the 1st qtr. You could see in the 1st qtr he was trying to zone off Reid and be the helper.
I was high in the stand behind the goals that the Swans were kicking to in the first. Moore was covering everyone’s man and if it wasn’t for his incredible spoiling efforts we would have been several goals worse off.

I was high in the stand behind the goals that the Swans were kicking to in the first. Moore was covering everyone’s man and if it wasn’t for his incredible spoiling efforts we would have been several goals worse off.
That’s his strength which is why we desperately need a lockdown defender to free him up

I have no doubt this is true. The improvement the entire team enjoyed this season coincided with Murphy coming into the team, and helping settle us down back. Hopefully we can go to another level with another key defender down there in 2023.

That pulled kick to McCreery was top shelf
I love his field kicking. His tank will naturally improve through conditioning and preseasons under his belt - as dangerous as he is up forward, he is also spectacular at setting up others.

The Age journo reckons Franklin towelled Moore, not so sure myself but the backline wasn't as solid as it has been this year.
The age weren't watching. When Franklin was on fire, it was Howe he was up against.

He's the most valuable player in the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's reached the point now that umpires are making up ludicrous decisions against him that would never be paid against any other player.
He stopped exactly on the mark to my eye. Besides, don’t they normally give a little “2 steps back” or “one metre back” warning usually when they initially man the mark?
It's pretty hard to see it as anything other than a campaign against him and guess who is heading the body (AFLPA) that is supposed to be protecting him.

Dangerflog

Correct, I was foolish. 2 down back, 2 up forward, 1 rucking, 1 roving, 1 on each wing.

Now you’re just being ridiculous, I was thinking of injury cover, and why should the AFLW side miss out?

;)

Some good insight here

This kid should be celebrated for an extraordinary season. In what has basically been his first AFL season, he not only kicked 40 goals (more goals in fewer games than Jaydn Stephenson in his Rising Star year), but he did it under the most extreme pressure against opposition players, fans and the media.

Really extraordinary for a 19 year old to endure what he has and deliver what he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back