Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to P&W 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Gary Rohan spent a year or two playing netball too. Means fu** all.

It does if the other part of the story is the reason and still exists, didn't like the physicality of u15s...

Also took a year off footy at 15 to play netball as he didn't like the physicality coming his way nothing dirty just hard football.

I wonder if the bit about not liking physicality came from Jack or the poster?

Good on him for mixing it up. There's good research that indicates a mixed sports background is a good predictor for excellence in any sport.

Fair bit of doom and gloom about a rookie pick who is contracted for a year and has his salary off the books.

Even if he is soft we drafted some other blokes who appear to be tackling machines. I can deal with him not being the greatest tackler if he's a bit of a goalsneak.

It does if the other part of the story is the reason and still exists, didn't like the physicality of u15s...
Sure, but a lot of physical changes occur between 14 and 18 years of age. I’ve heard it referred to as puberty.

Said to very good at drawing free kicks. While this is something that’s annoying about our game, you still have to be first to the ball and take a hit to get the free kick, more often than not. How about we see how he’s plays, rather than speculating from something pretty insignificant imo.

Pretty sure Gary Rohan spent a year or two playing netball too. Means fu** all.
Netball?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has been on the radar for a few years, he got sick of footy for a year and had a bit of a Sabbatical. Has a sh*t load of talent and isn't soft, he's going to be a good one

Some times players give an indication of softness more because of their natural inclinations rather than any real softness. Common among players more offensively inclined to want the footy on the outside rather than battling for it on the inside. Doesn’t mean they won’t go when it’s their turn.

I like them highlights. gave a handpass to McMahon for another goal quite good, also thought it was high contact on him in the video plus you have to put yourself in the right place to draw contact for high tackles. Another one who is tracking well, just need Chugg and McMahon to start firing and we are definitely off to the races albeit slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back