Toast Jack Gunston

Remove this Banner Ad

^^^^
AA selectors have been on record as rewarding consistency! I already outlined Gunner had a great year so not sure why you felt that I didn’t?
Consistency is NOT irrelevant when it comes to separating a player from another candidate.

Gunners is a mid sized forward who kicks truckloads of goals

When Roughy was out in 2016, he was the number 1 forward, and still kicked bags of goals

Can play up the ground and rack up touches

Can play in backline if needed (2017)

Is just an elite player in every respect. Amazing he wasn't an AA before this year.

Gunners is a mid sized forward who kicks truckloads of goals

When Roughy was out in 2016, he was the number 1 forward, and still kicked bags of goals

Can play up the ground and rack up touches

Can play in backline if needed (2017)

Is just an elite player in every respect. Amazing he wasn't an AA before this year.

Again, there are a few underrated players in this caper who don't get plaudits because they're too damn versatile.

We have two in Burgoyne and Gunston, WCE have Yeo. It's just the space they live in I guess but they're key players to successful clubs.

Hawks had Roughead, Hodge, Gunston and Burgoyne in our peak years who could all go wherever they were needed. Definitely an underrated aspect of our side.

Again, there are a few underrated players in this caper who don't get plaudits because they're too damn versatile.

We have two in Burgoyne and Gunston, WCE have Yeo. It's just the space they live in I guess but they're key players to successful clubs.

Hawks had Roughead, Hodge, Gunston and Burgoyne in our peak years who could all go wherever they were needed. Definitely an underrated aspect of our side.
Add Sicily to that list. I can see him playing forward, back and possibly off a wing this september

Remove this Banner Ad

Back