Recommitted Jack Henry [re-signs to 2021]

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Like all Geelong defenders, made to look far better than he actually is by playing on the easiest ground in the league to defend.

catman2006

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 15, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Sunderland & Penrith
Just needs to be more aggressive with the ball and take the game on more but has very good speed and takes a mark, imagine Cats will resign him very soon..

good luck convincing this kid to leave the cats.
images.jpeg

Sep 28, 2014
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Like all Geelong defenders, made to look far better than he actually is by playing on the easiest ground in the league to defend.
I don't think he did a lot last night and has stagnated a bit since his first season. Still has time to turn it around and Taylor will be gone next year

I don't think he did a lot last night and has stagnated a bit since his first season. Still has time to turn it around and Taylor will be gone next year
Don't think last night was particularly reflective of where he's at. I wouldn't expect him to fall out of the best 22 anytime soon

Warhorse

Premiership Player
Sep 23, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Overrated IMO. Athleticism is good but seems to s**t his pants a lot and a little soft. I would not feel comfortable with this kid one out in the goal square with any one with any talent. Has not really improved much from his first year as well. I see him as depth at best and similar to Kolo, with Kolo being a better 1v1 defender and Henry more of the type who will float across packs to try and take a mark. Both good fringe players who get over taken as better players are drafted

Overrated IMO. Athleticism is good but seems to sh*t his pants a lot and a little soft. I would not feel comfortable with this kid one out in the goal square with any one with any talent. Has not really improved much from his first year as well. I see him as depth at best and similar to Kolo, with Kolo being a better 1v1 defender and Henry more of the type who will float across packs to try and take a mark. Both good fringe players who get over taken as better players are drafted
Started the year average

Watched him a few times this year and I reckon this applies to him as he doesn’t seem as good as last year
Has had a couple of quiet games but last 2 weeks has gotten back to his previous form a bit. Clubs happy with him, he's happy at the club. He's just currently a victim of clubs not knowing what the cap will be.

Back