Delisted Jack Lonie [delisted]

Remove this Banner Ad

There were so many Jacks.

Is this the small forward one? Didn't he have a decent year?

We're down to only four Jacks now!

Lonie didn't have much impact this year. Us bringing in Dan Butler and then Jack Higgins who both play that small crumbing forward role pushed him well down the pecking order.

Bulldogs were apparently keen on him 12 months ago. Reckon he's good enough to get on a list next year.

We're down to only four Jacks now!

Lonie didn't have much impact this year. Us bringing in Dan Butler and then Jack Higgins who both play that small crumbing forward role pushed him well down the pecking order.

Bulldogs were apparently keen on him 12 months ago. Reckon he's good enough to get on a list next year.
From reading comments on here over the last few years, he’s been the whipping boy for a few years but I’ve always thought him a better than honest footballer.

Would take him over Butler, personally- appreciate that I might be in the minority there but Lonie at least looks like he cares and has tried everything to get the best out of himself.

That small forward role is tough in today’s footy. You have to be pretty selfless and team oriented to play it. I hope he gets another go- he’s definitely talented enough to.

From reading comments on here over the last few years, he’s been the whipping boy for a few years but I’ve always thought him a better than honest footballer.

Would take him over Butler, personally- appreciate that I might be in the minority there but Lonie at least looks like he cares and has tried everything to get the best out of himself.

That small forward role is tough in today’s footy. You have to be pretty selfless and team oriented to play it. I hope he gets another go- he’s definitely talented enough to.
Yeah that's a strange assessment.

Granted Lonie give his everything but he's behind Butler in every aspect.

Butler isn't perfect but I've never thought of him as someone who doesn't care. Even if his form hasn't been great he's always been one to apply.pressure at the club.

Should have happened a number of years ago. He's got some tricks and skills but he's way too physically limited and has trouble executing the basics. I really wanted us to go for the other midget in the 2014 draft - the one who was the best kick and decision maker I'd seen at junior level

Remove this Banner Ad

Back