Confirmed Jack Lukosius [Extended to 2022]

TalkingFootyNow1223

R.I.P PAFC 💀
Sep 6, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
And to the guy that said Lynch had no balls, Lynch played his heart out and moved on for the chance to win a GF. He has now done that, show some respect to one of our games best and genuine key forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Lol so are you, I did not ask you opinion and yet you reply, don't even know how to read. Blah blah blah this is a discussion forum. I believe you like to cut in other people conversation . No shame that not everybody want your opinion.
It’s best own when you get your arse handed to you.......”opinion”

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Fair enough ;). So there is fair amount of risk Carlton taken by front loaded 2 million for 2 season for a player such as Martin, who you don't rate if he continue with this kind of performance for the next two year ?
If Martin is with Collingwood, would you rather Carlton paid 600k every season for 5 year or prefer them front loaded 2 million for the first two season with his inconsistent form strategyly.
We rate him, that’s why 2 mil,
This is one of the:eek:ur missing pieces.
a Simpson shit kick and....,

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
We rate him, that’s why 2 mil,
This is one of the:eek:ur missing pieces.
a Simpson shit kick and....,
I am not asking you, because you got bias opinion . I would have bias opinion too if I want a particular player that involve risk, eg Weller and Ballard for pick 2;). 400 to 500 k for Lukosius, Rankine and Kings contract extension.

exxcessivve

All Australian
Jan 19, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Essendon, Geelong, GWS, Port
To be fair to Schache, he had legit family reasons for coming home (I know a relative of his)

His old man does when he was young, and his mother was doing poorly health wise whilst he was playing at Brisbane.

The Lions looked after him very well, but he just had to come home for his family. He shouldn't be regarded as a villain by Brisbane Fans (Imho)

Ahh, okay. I didn't know that at all. In that case, doesn't really set a precedent

jackenny

Club Legend
Jun 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
They had a decent draft hand last year. Could’ve traded up for Rozee or even picked Hately. Missed out on all the gun SA boys and ended up with Chayce Jones and Ned McHenry. Uninspiring.
In fairness to Chayce Jones, he was one of the few Crows players to give a yelp when the Dogs flogged them in Ballarat.

Top Bottom