Recommitted Jack Lukosius [Extended to 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, if he wants out he wants out. You might hold him to his contract but that just upsets the apple cart and makes 2020 an even more unhappy time.
He has done very little this year, no way he keeps his value.
Luko is minimum 3 and a player or another pick. Dreaming if you're thinking you'll get him for less.

Brisbane the dumbo"s released him from their contract they didn't have to

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Adelaides list is in a position where they might do the same with Betts. Dont think a similar situation to Michael will ever happen again though. Reeked of draft tampering by Sheedy. But my point was it has happened before.

Adelaides list is in a position where they might do the same with Betts. Dont think a similar situation to Michael will ever happen again though. Reeked of draft tampering by Sheedy. But my point was it has happened before.
Adelaide will have Betts wage in their cap regardless if he retires or not

Unless he is traded, they will not be as silly as Brisbane

That was the whole thing about buddy with such a long deal even if he retires the salary still counts in Sydney's cap

Adelaide will have Betts wage in their cap regardless if he retires or not

Unless he is traded, they will not be as silly as Brisbane

That was the whole thing about buddy with such a long deal even if he retires the salary still counts in Sydney's cap

From what I heard GCS willing to wait another year, if Adelaide asking too much for betts. His salary is not cheap for the next two year, if he decided to move to GC.

Adelaide will let Betts go for a fifth rounder to get out of his salary
You'd think your salary cap wouldn't be too pressured given the inevitable shift to younger players anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would the Crows offer the Crouch brothers? Would Gold Coast accept?

Reportedly they want out of Adelaide and want to continue playing together. Suns could use a couple of mature bodies while they rebuild. Seems like the sort of trade where both parties lose a significant deal but also gain significantly. Not sure about the finer points of such a trade but Gold Coast seem to need quality players more than they need draft picks. Adelaide would gain the sort of player they could build a flag tilt around. Reckon the AFL would encourage such a trade too.

True, more just in terms of next season. I don't think Betts (or Jenkins) salary will be a big concern as you aren't bringing in a big free agent this year anyway.
Your right but if you can front end some players deals it gives you stacks to play with in years to come

So losing 1 million would mean to front end a million

Your side has only won flag, and if you saw that you probably also saw them go down by 119 points.
Yes I was there for the 119 horror show but that is no worse than losing by 48 at least we got the record LoL.
And I witnessed multiple premierships before we entered the AFL and before you say different club blah blah doesn't matter what you think because to me they we're some of the best times you could imagine.

Reportedly they want out of Adelaide and want to continue playing together. Suns could use a couple of mature bodies while they rebuild. Seems like the sort of trade where both parties lose a significant deal but also gain significantly. Not sure about the finer points of such a trade but Gold Coast seem to need quality players more than they need draft picks. Adelaide would gain the sort of player they could build a flag tilt around. Reckon the AFL would encourage such a trade too.

I think the Suns would.

Crouch brothers, Greenwood, Betts packaged up in a deal somehow?

I presume a lot will depend on the fallout from the Crows review.

But Crouch Bros, Greenwood, Seedsman on the GC at the moment. Coincidence?

I think the Suns would.

Very unlikely luko leaves in my opinion

If he does it would involve our 1st and something else maybe Betts and JJ

I think the Suns would.

Probably just holidaying.

But. If they were all getting traded to GC..

Adelaide to GC:
B.Crouch (worth about Pick 6), M.Crouch (worry about pick 8), Greenwood (Pick 25), Seedsman (Pick 30), Pick 4, 2020 first (Pick 4)
GC to Adelaide:
Lukosius, Pick 1, Pick 2

Show us the report that they want out! Brad was just on TV 3 days ago saying he wants to stay in Adelaide and reports are that he wants to stay there for 5 years!!! So please show us this reported news he and Matt want out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back